facebook

kappa delta

by: It's official

Kappa Delta will be colonizing at UWF. But my alum friends say the greek system isn't strong enough to support another chapter. Thoughts?

Posted By: It's official
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Ari   

If I know I don't want to be a member of any of the other four sororities, how do I become a KD? I know I cannot go through formal recruitment in the fall, but other than that, how?

By: Ari
by: PanLoveJul 24, 2013 4:23:49 PM

Women interested in Kappa Delta should email kdcolonization@kappadelta.org!

By: PanLove
#12  by: uh   

If you have to ask that on greekrank then you probably shouldn't be joining a sorority.

By: uh
by: really?Jul 24, 2013 9:25:55 PM

What a wonderful representative of greek life at UWF you are "uh". You make it obvious why she doesn't want to join any of the chapters that are already there. I wonder how many PMNs we have lost today with the snippy answers and the drama in the rankings. Why answer when it just makes us all look bad. Here's an idea, don't make the snippy answer since the question had already been answered. Sheesh.

By: really?
by: uhJul 25, 2013 9:01:17 AM

the question hadn't been answered... look at the times.

By: uh
#13  by: still   

Apparently you missed the point, there is no reason to be rude to PNMs.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one,It is possible that you are looking at her wanting to be a part of KD as a slight, but it is not, it is a choice. UWF invited KD to join our Greek community. We need to be accepting and welcoming, to people who want to go through formal recruitment and all those who decide to go through the colonization process with Kappa Delta.

By: still
by: ItJul 25, 2013 10:16:45 AM

is not being rude to PNMs. The fact is, if they are looking for INFORMATION on this website then they need to do some homework. I am NOT threatened by KD at all, so that has nothing to do with my reply. Simply put, PNMs need to look on our website/facebook or email us questions not post on a bs website. Someone has to be honest with them.

By: It
#14  by: dang   

Y'all have some issues. Get over yourself.

By: dang
#15  by: ---   

I think because KD is such a good sorority, it will actually boost greek life and raise its standards. True, the pledge classes will be smaller now but I think we needed a shock to the system to improve it. Good luck KD- if you are anything like KD at other florida schools, you will only do good things here!

By: ---

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.