facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

California State University, Fullerton - CSUF General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 25
#21  by: funny funny   

hahahah the girl underneath me is funny... and obviously an Alpha Chi. Who says "true ranking" and then gives the complete WRONG ranking.. your a joke.. wake up... what has your house done? .................... thats what i thought.

By: funny funny
#22  by: hahahhaa   

I agree with the comment below me... WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOUR RANKINGS ARE SOOO OFF??? ADPI AND ZTA ARE NOT TIED AND SIGMA KAPPA IS BETTER THAN ZTA WTFFFF

By: hahahhaa
#23  by: agreed   

haha i agree.. hey axo can you list one thing that you have done or accomplished that makes you special? please inform us... because we have all done wayyy more then you guys and yet you still think yur on top... no sweethearts.. just no..

By: agreed
#24  by: wow   

yeah who in the world thinks zta is tied with adpi, thats rediculous.

p.s. the comment below me made me die of laughter

By: wow
#25  by: ???   

anyone notice how its all CSUF sorority girls that go on here? we already know what each house is like so why put all the drama on here for the whole world to see? lets be the classy sorority women we strive to be, shall we?

By: ???
#26  by: wooww...   

seriously.
someone came on here to put these rankings because they are based on FACTS to help girls who want to rush. so don't go bashing the poor girl for telling the truth. that is just straight RUDE

By: wooww...
#27  by: reallyyy   

girls who wanna go thru rush dont even know about these websites dum dum.. did u know about these websites before rush.. no

By: reallyyy
#28  by: okay   

Hi Im a GPHIB and I have spent my Spring break ranking my sorority. That is all. I have nothing better to do.

By: okay
#29  by: okay   

Just kidding I am actually an AXO and I couldnt stand the fact that gphi has good rankings so I acted like I was a gphi but made myself look like an idiot.
p.s. today i also ranked my sorority higher to boost my self confidence.. yet it took a whole day out of my spring break... oh well i have nothing better to do because i have no real friends.

By: okay
#30  by: annoyed   

i love my house but i'm kinda embarrassed what this website shows about our school's panhellenic. why would anyone want to join a sorority with all the crap thats on here? we're just proving a point to people that think sorority girls are shallow.... because that exactly how ALL of us are coming off right now.

By: annoyed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.