California State University, Fullerton - CSUF General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 25
#41  by: SSSS   

Agreed with the bottom ranking

By: SSSS
#42  by: really?   

Who cares who the top house is!? Did you really join a sorority just to "look good"? Grow up, you're not in high school anymore...

And I agree with TRUTH. This doesn't look good for the girls who want to go through recruitment.

By: really?
#43  by: Wow..   

This is so pathetic everyone should be ashamed of themselves and how they are making the greek system look. You guys are all making our greek system look like its one leap from high school back to junior high. Come on, there should be no more posts on here at all. Lets all be the classy women we all are.
Honestly, im proud to be greek yeah there is drama between the houses but we all create a community within eachother because it is a commuter's school and it is hard to meet people. WHY DO WE WANT TO MAKE IT AN UNCOMFORTABLE SETTING??? Everyone should be friends and get along with one another. Yeah im proud to wear my letters but im also proud to say that my letters arent some type of barrier from me meeting other greeks at our school.
TRUTH I agree along with really?
STOP this nonsense we are all at school for an education not to play these stupid games.

By: Wow..
#44  by: cant deny   

i agree top houses have alwaayss been gphi,axo,adpi and the bottom are sigma kappa, zta, delta zeta.. i doubt it will ever change.

By: cant deny
#45  by: rwww   

agree with "truth as i see it."

and i read this from someone else and wanted to repost...
"EVERYTHING that is bad on here is a lie and is written by another jealous sorority girl. Whoever reads these keep in mind that the people writing these horrible comments are all from opposite sororites, and of course their going to bash eachother its natural. Its competition in a sense. It should not be like this though...Panhellenic unity needs to be formed again."

By: rwww
#46  by: wow   

are we really trying to ruin the greek system, you ladies are harsh... calm down.

By: wow
#47  by: zeta   

you know, it really is sad that the sororities cant get along. i know there are individual girls out there who get along with all the houses, but this website negates all the positive things we have done to build up panhellenic unity. we are ALL classy, intelligent, COLLEGE women so we need to stop acting like children and start acting like the adults we are expected to be. we tell our members that it is important to respect ALL sorority women because we represent the greek community together. saying something negative about another house is basically the same as saying something negative about our own house--when you talk crap on one house you might as well talk crap on them all. we essentially exist for the same reasons and when you discount one, you discount them all.

By: zeta
#48  by: jj   

thanks dr. phil bahhahaha you feel powerful huh..

By: jj
#49  by: jj   

and its people like zeta who take things too seriously.. chil out

By: jj
#50  by: duh   

gamma phi self ranks like NO OTHER. get over yourselves! so patheticccccc. Youre in COLLEGE, ladies. grow up.

By: duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.