facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

California State University, Fullerton - CSUF General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 25
#11  by: total joke   

hahahahaha this website is such a joke. people are too dumb to even rank houses right. They talk smack and rank high or vice versa! I had to see what the fuss was about and it only proved what a joke people are who add to this.

By: total joke
#12  by: Cutiegirl   

I miss Nick too! Greek System is in major trouble and really it isn't Maricella's fault, she just doesn't know what she's doing because she's not an NPC sorority member. However, Panhellenic needs to get it together! They can't even turn things in on time!!!!

By: Cutiegirl
#13  by: REALLY.   

the CSUF panhellenic council is falling apart. look at all the drama that is going on! something really needs to be done before we all fall apart and get ALL of our charters pulled. if we cant be civil to each other, how are we supposed to represent, quality, classy women? that IS what we are supposed to be, right? lets get it together!

By: REALLY.
#14  by: please   

someone please explain to me how adpi is allowed to be having socials and stuff when im sure they were placed on SOCIAL probabtion for spring '10. why are they not being held responsible for breaking a NATIONAL PANHELLENIC RECRUITMENT rule. seriously, they slandered 2+ houses and are not recieving any punishments. wtf?

By: please
#15  by: csuf greek   

all this talking smack makes us all look bad. this is part of the reason why people actually believe the stereotypes of greeks they see in the media. people that are unaffiliated don't even notice any differences from one sorority to the next. the only way we are going to receive any credit at csuf as a greek community is by making a positive difference on campus.

By: csuf greek
#16  by: really?   

anyone else noticed gamma phi had all their girls go on today to rank themselves high?
YOU GUYS ARE SO EMBARRASSING.
I would never want my sisters to do that, its just plain embarrassing.

By: really?
#17  by: <3   

so true. Everyone needs to get a life and stop talking bad about one another. Everyone chose their sorority/ didn't choose another sorority for their own reasons. who cares. Every sorority has something great to offer we all have awesome philanthropies that are working towards something good. And remember Greek week is for the kids so lets make it great for them!

By: <3
#18  by: goo gamma phi   

i love when people say things like "greek week is for the kids" its only for the them if your dz and sk, zta, and adpi who never win banners for the rest of us its about winning banners and being the best and dont try to deny it.

By: goo gamma phi
#19  by: ...   

i love it when gamma phi girls think they are the most amazing people in the world and make fools of themselves.
and greek week IS for the kids. everyone should realize that concept.

By: ...
#20  by: true ranking   

im in a sorority and i will tell you the true, unbiased ranking of our chapters...
popularity/ fall recruitment success
1. axo
2. gamma phi
3. adpi (tie for 3rd)
3. zeta (tie for 3rd)
4. sigma kappa
5. delta zeta

house size ranking
1. gamma phi (105)
2. adpi (97)
3. zeta (97)
4. sigma kappa (95?)
5. axo (92)
6. delta zeta (71)

this is the truth

By: true ranking

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.