facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

California State University, Fullerton - CSUF General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 25
#1  by: abcd   

well written "blah", every house has their mix of girls. you can't really generalize people based on their house. get to know them as individuals

By: abcd
#2  by: Smart One   

These rankings are so off!

The top 3 houses are: Gamma phi, Alpha chi, and Adpi
The bottom 3 houses are: Sigma Kappa, ZTA, DZ

THESE ARE FACTS.. this website is wack!

By: Smart One
#3  by: Please explain...   

I'm a PNM and I heard of this website so I checked it out.. But please explain to me why adpi right here is a "top house" but on their actual page, everyone says they are hated and no one likes them...

By: Please explain...
#4  by: explian,   

they THINK they are a top house, and they actually use to be but everyone hates them because they are the shadiest people alive.
trust the majority and steer clear.

By: explian,
#5  by: Douhavebraincells   

WOWWWWWW FIRST OFF... girls going thru recruitment do not know the term PNM.. so that is a fake .. SECONDLY... adpi is not top house on this website.. are you really that stupid? they got 76 rankings but you have to look at the numberrr on this website zta is number one and then gamma phi and then sigma kappa so you are a bunch of dbags who dont understand

By: Douhavebraincells
#6  by: to: doyouhavebraince   

you are an idiot.
the girl is saying that in THESE COMMENTS people are classifying adpi as being a "top house" but that on their rankings page people hate them. i think we all know how to read a ranking list. you really must be stupid.
so, my question for you is, do YOU have brain cells? idiot.

By: to: doyouhavebraince
#7  by: to the dumb dumb   

to the dumb dumb underneath me.. you are probably just butt hurt because your an adpi and you guys are ranked 6th on this website.. sorry hun website or not you guys know your ranking. good day.

By: to the dumb dumb
#8  by: agreed   

well said to the two girls beneath me!
'doYOUhavebraincells" before pointing out someone elses flaws look first at your own.

By: agreed
#9  by: to the greeks   

who else thinks maricella is the worst greek advisor ever?
because i pretty much think she and the assistant dean are ruining greek life at our school.

By: to the greeks
#10  by: so true   

AGREED. maricela needs to get it together. i miss nick.

By: so true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.