facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Purdue University - PU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 60
#61  by: really   

i kinda wish my house was at the bottom of this list. for every 1 frat guy 10 sorority girls rank. this is so stupid. i hope to god i'm the only person in my house that has found this site. it's embarrasing to think ppl are self-proclaiming how cool they are

By: really
#62  by: greek dude   

here is the top sororities based on HOTNESS, therefore, the overall rankings...!

1) A Phi
2) Chi O
3) KKG

big dropoff...

4) DZ
5) Pi Phi
6) DG
7) Zeta
8) Phi Mu
9) Thetas
10) AXO
11) Tri Delt
12) AGD
13) GphiB
14) Sigma Kappa
15) Fuzzies...

I can't even name any more
14)

By: greek dude
#63  by: honest advice   

If you are thinking about rushing at Purdue this year, please DO NOT use this website as a means of preselection. It is so important to go into rush with an open mind, because you have no idea yet what all the houses at Purdue are about, and a website with comments made by anonymous people is not going to tell you anything. I can guarantee you that every house at Purdue is awesome, and there is no way to rank them against each other because they are all so different. I've met such sweet, friendly, beautiful girls at each house. And they each have their own unique qualities that you will learn about when you rush. And it's not about who's "hot", it's about which girls you click with and which ones you want to spend the next four years with. The Greek system at Purdue as a whole is awesome, and this website does not represent it at all. I am honestly shocked by some things that I have read on here, because the Purdue Greeks are so much more united than we appear here.

By: honest advice
#64  by: re: greek dude   

clearly ur a phi mu.... that ranking order is beyone retarded? pi phi above dg? phi mu above thetas and a xi o? sigma kappa second to last... you clearly don't get out much..such a joke.

By: re: greek dude
#65  by: re:re: greek dude   

lol i stand by what i said, seeing as I am a GUY and actually CAN judge other girls (unless you arent straight?) I told you the rankings are based on HOTNESS...and DG and THETAS were low because quite honestly i've been to these houses and hot girls are kind of rare in all honesty. yeah there are some but not many in either. they may be "better" houses but im talking about hotness. and yes, sigma kappa is second to last. woof! and Phi Mu is hotter than both Thetas and way hotter than AXO

By: re:re: greek dude
#66  by: boilers   

how much of your parents money do you spend a year to be in a sorority?

By: boilers
#67  by: yeahhh   

Keep it positive! It makes you feel better too. I promise!

By: yeahhh
#68  by: lol   

if you enjoy clear and obvious inaccurate rankings, this may be the site for you.

By: lol
#69  by: yeah   

sigma kappa is def. better than kappa.

lol god i <3 this site.

By: yeah
#70  by: nice.   

haha g-phi-b above kappa. nice.

By: nice.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.