facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Purdue University - PU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 60
#51  by: uhh   

maybe the girls that are ranking their own houses should focus more on the fraternity rankings....dx is number one...its turning into a joke

By: uhh
#52  by: wow   

this site has become a complete joke! this is horrible, look what it is doing to what is supposed to be a unified system!! PNM's ignore all of this, when you walk into the right house, you'll know, i promise!!

By: wow
#53  by: word   

as i kindly pointed out to an alpha phi complaining about someone rating her house's hotness as only a two, the original intention of the greek rank site was for fraternity members to express their personal opinions about specific sororities and vice-versa. not for people to rank their own house highly while pretending to be from an outsider's perspective. or ripping on every other house in an attempt to make their own look even better in comparison. so instead of rating yourselves, shouldn't you be commenting on the fraternities page instead? and to whichever girl posts a comment after this one stating that i'm probably one of those people who does exactly what i just called out- sorry, but i'm not that big of a hypocrite.

By: word
#54  by: ha   

is sigma kappa even a top 10 house in reality?

puh-lease.

By: ha
#55  by: think about it   

I challenge everyone to make one nice comment about each house. I know at least one person in every sorority at purdue and they are all wonderful women. I hate to see some of the mean comments about houses I have friends in along with mean comments about my own house. It's even worse when most of them aren't true.

So I want to challenge everyone to do what I'm about to do and turn this site into something positive, if only for one reason. I fear that PNMs who see this will no longer want to rush at all because of all of the stupid things being said on here. And that would be truly awful for the entire greek community at purdue.

By: think about it
#56  by: Legally blond   

I have a nice comment...

Dz is really good at what they do...i heard that one girl made $200 by working the acres the last friday before classes were out...Congrats!!!

By: Legally blond
#57  by: re: legally blond   

Way to be mature.

By: re: legally blond
#58  by: greeks   

i'm not too sure why all of the greeks are so upset that sigma kappa is rising... stop worrying about it and concentrate on ur own house..

By: greeks
#59  by: :-/   

no one cares about sigma kappa...

By: :-/
#60  by: ummm   

really pi phi??

By: ummm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.