Purdue University - PU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 60
#41  by: Guest   

so whats up with the multicultural sororities? holllerrrrrrrrrrr

By: Guest
#42  by: STOP   

achio and sigma kappa need to stop rating themselves because they are NOT top houses.

By: STOP
#43  by: ughhh   

okay as a greek girl from purdue, i have to say, this site is stupid and nothing from this website should be taken as factual. if you are rushing at purdue this fall and decided to pre-screen what house's were "top", i wouldn't taken this website as 100% accurate. while some of the general stereotypes may be correct, as far as the "ranks" go it is COMPLETELY up to the person ranking. don't listen to anyone but yourself.

By: ughhh
#44  by: :-P   

if pi phis, thetas, zetas, dgs, dzs and axos all ranked themselves as often as sigma kappas do this site would look a LOT different.

By: :-P
#45  by: ouch   

i feel bad for any girl who even looks at this site before they rush.

By: ouch
#46  by: seriously...   

top 5: kappa, chi-o, aphi, pi phi, dz..

this 5 shouldn't change but any below these always are mixed ratings but sigma kappa shouldn't be anywhere near the top...

By: seriously...
#47  by: finally   

this resembles the actual rank so sororities on campus
1. A phi
2. kkg
3. chi o
4. pi phi
5. dg
6.kat
7.sk
8. zta
9.dz
10. axo
11.phi mu
12. g phi
13 agd
14delta
15 fuzzies

By: finally
#48  by: Guest   

that is the most rediculous ranking i have ever seen. disregarding how every house is obviously rating themselves , its easy to see that the top 5 houses are pi phi, aphi, kappa, dz, chi-o.

By: Guest
#49  by: alittle right   

i would agree w that last one...except for dz being top five...dg instead

By: alittle right
#50  by: :[   

This is just getting ridiculous. There are so many mean, hateful comments on here and so few positive ones. I agree with 'great job all', it makes us all look like a bunch of self-absorbed idiots who are constantly competing with each other over silly things.

I really sincerely hope most PNMs do not discover this site. I think it's much more detrimental to recruitment than our facebooks are and wish it could be shut down in the same manner that we have to deactivate our facebooks. I fear that some girls who aren't certain on becoming greek will decide that they don't want do deal with this kind of drama if they happen upon this site and that makes me very sad.

So please, for the sake of the entire Greek community, let's try to clean it up on here.

By: :[

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.