facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Purdue University - PU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 9 of 60
#81  by: shallow but...   

i never thought their was a depth to my shallowness..until this website...ive grown tired of the resentful comments...gets old...this website got old quickly

By: shallow but...
#82  by: re: pathetic   

What you said is so true.... The top 5 houses need to just get along because we all have different, but great qualities. :)

By: re: pathetic
#83  by: lighter note...   

What fraternities do you think will be strong next year?

By: lighter note...
#84  by: strong frats   

Sigma Chi and Fiji for sure.

By: strong frats
#85  by: annoyed   

who cares? you joined your house because there was something you liked about that particular house or somehow you fit better in that house than any other house. doesn't make your house better - just makes your house better for you. this is why i hate the greek system and almost didn't join.. and really consider dropping when i get back to school. i didn't realize we were all still in middle school...

By: annoyed
#86  by: past year   

lately at my frat at least, we've started to prefer alpha phis and pi phis over kappas and chi os, idk... they have less egos and come over to actually drink and party and not just stand around and act too cool for school. i still have a lot of good friends who are kappas though

By: past year
#87  by: tiers   

different levels, not in any particular order
1- kkg, alpha phi, pi phis
2- chi o, dzs, dgs
3- a chi o, thetas, zetas
4- sigma kappa, phi mu, tridelts
5- agd, fuzzy, gamma phi beta

By: tiers
#88  by: ew   

sigma kappa is the worst sorority on campus

By: ew
#89  by: Whatev   

'Worst Sorority on Campus'? In terms of what, the fact that they don't have a plastic surgeon on speed dial like Pi Phis?

By: Whatev
#90  by: sick   

zeta tau alpha is the worst sorority on campus

By: sick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.