facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 6
#31  by: Wow is right   

LOL, good call, "wow". I was thinking the exact same thing!!! There is no way a frat guy would talk like that. At least wait a day or two before pumping up KD in the discussion. Bawhahahahwahahahahahahha!

By: Wow is right
#32  by: Seriously?   

People please can we all just calm down on the ranking each other? It's retarded. I have never understood the point of talking bad about each other when really we are all making greek life as a whole look terrible! Seriously, stop! We are out of high school right? When I went through rush I thought the point was to find out where you feel most comfortable and to find the place that was right for you. Was I wrong? This is freaking ridiculous! I think we should all just grow up and get along and STOP BASHING EACH OTHER!!!!!!! Just enjoy Greek Life and be nice to each other. Please?

By: Seriously?
#33  by: Opinion   

DDD/XO/DG
KD/Phi Mu
Pi Phi/ADPi

Based on involvement, grades, philanthropy, classiness, and campus recognition/visibility.

By: Opinion
by: VeryFeb 2, 2013 7:27:30 PM

accurate!

By: Very
by: I would agreeMar 5, 2013 4:22:22 PM

with almost everything, but not so sure about DG...

By: I would agree
#34  by: Yep.   

If you go by campus involvement, this is the most widely recognized line up of popularity:
Tip Top: Chi O/DG
Mid Top: DDD/KD
Mid: Phi Mu/Pi Phi
Low: ADPi

By: Yep.
by: Are..Apr 3, 2013 10:14:28 AM

you on crack?

By: Are..
by: SorryApr 3, 2013 10:31:44 AM

To put DG before KD (homecoming queen, Miss USM), and then Phi Mu (Hall of Fame inductee, Oustanding Freshman) on the same level as Pi Phi, your rankings are nutso.

By: Sorry
#35  by: Duh   

That's because CPC has given "Miss USM" the last two years to DG to represent, which is almost impossible to win just through greek life.

By: Duh
#36  by: A Guy   

1- KD
2- Chi O
3- DDD
4- Phi Mu
5-Pi Phi
6- DG
7- ADPi

Completely agree with Delta Gamma being really weird. Most of the girls are stuck up there own ass and the letter from the Delta Gamma Chapter in maryland reminds me of how they act at Southern Miss

By: A Guy
by: Darn!Jun 5, 2013 12:33:31 PM

Is that how most people feel about DG at Southern Miss? Interesting..

By: Darn!
#37  by: Seriously   

You're an idiot if you take this site seriously about the sororities. Just wait to judge during rush.

By: Seriously
by: thank godJun 9, 2013 10:54:03 AM

Im glad someone finally understands. There are a lot of girls in certain sororities not which is being named that take this to extremes.

By: thank god
#38  by: As of SPRING 2013   

as of this past spring, the honest rankings are:
#1 - Chi O
#2 - DG
#3 - Tri Delt
#4 - KD
#5 - Pi Phi
#6 - Phi Mu
#7 - ADPi

Now, I know some of you might question a little of this, so let me clarify.
Chi O - I don't think anyone would dispute that they had the best rush in the fall of 2012. They rode that wave pretty well through the year, but also lost some great seniors...so they'll have to have another great rush to stay on top this fall.

DG & DDD - They are both close as 2 & 3. But, I gave the edge to DG because of grades and campus involvement.

KD - their pledge class in 2012 was great, but they are big time DIVAS! A little bit of that goes a long way...but they're still a great sorority.

Pi Phi - had an awesome rush last fall. I mean, they rocked the fire out of it! They got some really great girls who chose Pi Phi over some other groups traditionally considered as "top"...so they are really on fire and I expect great things from them again this fall.

Phi Mu - some pretty girls and had a really strong rush last fall. HOWEVER, they had 12+ girls drop out after rush. That's really bad. That is a HUGE red flag of internal problems. Being good at rush is one thing...but it means nothing if you can't hold on to the girls you pledge. In fact, Phi Mu had to a spring rush = for the first time in I don't know how long. Phi Mu, ADPi, and Pi Phi were the only ones to do spring rush, and Phi Mu had to pick up like 4-5 girls to make total.

ADPi - bless their hearts.

By: As of SPRING 2013
by: HiAug 5, 2013 10:19:45 AM

Hi there Pi Phi. Thanks for chiming in. You are insane!

By: Hi
#39  by: It's   

its a toss up, all of the chapters have something great to offer. Someone have really good sisterhoods. Some have awesome parties. Some have awesome grades. No, actually, every chapter made over a 3.0 so they all have awesome grades! All of them raise a ton of money for theirs and other people's philanthropies! Really, it's gonna come down to who you make a genuine connection with during recruitment.

By: It's
#40  by: and    

also, ADPi and DDD were the only two chapters to have 100% retention. And Phi Mu had the largest pledge class at 56. Horrible retention rate though, as you stated. Pi Phi has really stepped up their game, but they're VERY cliquey you can tell. Also, DG and DDD have slipped slightly, more so DG though. They didn't even have quote on bid day. And I think everyone's pretty much over KD's fakeness and attitude.

By: and

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.