facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 6
#1  by: general consensus   

Top - DG & DDD
Solid #3 - Chi O
#4 - KD
#5 - Phi Mu
Bless their hearts, they try... - Pi Phi & ADPi

By: general consensus
#2  by: Change   

I would change out Chi O # 3 to KD - Then give Chi O 4th

By: Change
#3  by: SMTTT   

Top: DDD & Chi O
#3 DG slipping a bit. For the first time in like 17 years were not first in grades
#4 KD
#5 Phi Mu
Bottom: Pi phi and Adepi in no particular order basically on the same level.

By: SMTTT
by: Not topsSep 15, 2012 9:23:50 PM

I would rank DDD, KD, Chi O has top three, then Phi Mu, then DG, then ADPI AND Pi Phi

By: Not tops
by: greekgirlOct 21, 2012 11:46:26 PM

Actually DG still has the top grades.

By: greekgirl
#4  by: okay..   

don't understand why everyone says tri delt is a top house. that's an old reputation that they're living on.

By: okay..
by: Still top house!Mar 21, 2018 7:02:31 PM

Honestly all things considered, Tri Delt - top house followed by Chi-O then KD. Phi Mu and DG and right behind those.

By: Still top house!
#5  by: DDD   

Not a DDD - Not actually Greek, but DDD has so many girls that are so nice to us GDI. Always welcoming at house parties and they never make us feel as though we don't belong! Nice girls! So maybe this should be their new reputation! And for the record - this is why 85% of the campus does not join Greek - you all say, "Yeah, greek Unity," then get on here and bash!

By: DDD
by: NoMar 4, 2013 11:35:51 PM

85% does not, not go Greek because of Greekrank. There is no way that everyone would get in even if they wanted to, and not everyone wants to go Greek. I bet you less than 1% of the students who don't rush make that decision based off this site, and most people who don't rush don't know this site exists.

By: No
#6  by: So hard to say!   

Traditionally, I would say KD, Chi-O, DDD are top. PM and DG strong middle. Pi Phi and ADP bottom. But I have to tell you, there is a VERY fine line between these tiers. There are times when I've seen DG and PM blow the top 3 out of the water with looks and popularity. A couple of years ago, Pi Phi had someone on homecoming court. It just depends on the success of the pledge class IMHO. The good news is that none are really bad :)

By: So hard to say!
#7  by: Well..   

Homecoming Court says it all....KD, XO, DDD, PM. Top in 2012. Sorry. It is what it is.

By: Well..
by: ???Oct 25, 2012 10:58:09 PM

What are you talking about? DG & DDD are the top 2!

By: ???
#8  by: They are all strong   

Southern Miss greek system is strong. Really, any girl would be lucky to get in ANY of the groups. But here is how I see it...

XO, DDD, DG
KD, PM,
PBP, ADP

By: They are all strong
#9  by: Seriously   

I dont understand how people can see DG as a top! They have such odd girl! They are just so blah and boring. I would put them middle-tier for sure.

By: Seriously
#10  by: Seriously...    

is right. Not trying to be mean. But DG=middle

By: Seriously...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.