facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: Ummmmm   

Top = KD, XO, PM, DDD

Upper Middle = DG
Lower Middle = PBP

Bottom = ADP

By: Ummmmm
#12  by: f   

Homecoming court says alot about sororities. Sad truth. KD first/DDD 2nd /XO 3and the rest are the rest.

By: f
#13  by: @F   

F is right. But Phi Mu also made homecoming court..

By: @F
#14  by: Reality   

Phi Mu needs a wake up call. They have had a good SEMESTER, that doesnt make you magically top tier material. There are still 4 sororities with overall better reps and more well rounded members ahead of you. Doesn't make Phi Mu bad, but shy of the best. The top three are still DDD/XO/DG. DG has had an off year so far and got a weird pc, but the past few years they've been good so they still make top 3. Top 2 right now probably DDD and XO. KD is a good house, pretty and social girls. Just slightly below the others in leadership and grades, and slightly above them in snobbery and fighting the rep of party girls. THEN you get to Phi Mu. Less leadership, social life, looks, and rep on campus than the other 4. And then Pi Phi and ADPi.

By: Reality
#15  by: Still don't get   

Why people say DG is top. Don't get it...unless DG's are the ones posting!

By: Still don't get
#16  by: @reality   

Actually, a good or bad semester CAN make a difference. A strong pledge class, as well as a weak one, can make all of the difference in the world. That is what makes these groups so competitive! If a sorority has great achievements, you can't just dismiss it and chalk it up to good luck.

By: @reality
#17  by: I agree   

with Reality. On average, Chi O, DDD, and DG have more leadership on campus, higher GPA's, good reputations, good sorority/fraternity relations, and name outside of the greek system than other houses. Sometimes they get girls that are too wild, sometimes they get some awkward ones (no secret DG didn't have a stellar PC, but other factors are the same), but overall those 3 houses stand out. If you don't see it, you aren't in the top 3 and are trying to be. KD and Phi Mu are doing WONDERFULLY, but it's too soon to shake everything up. It takes consistent improvements and rebranding their images. It takes longer than a semester. No one is discrediting you, Phi Mu (@reality), but you can't discredit how strong the top 3 still are either.

By: I agree
#18  by: KKG   

Have ya'll heard anything about Kappa Kappa Gamma coming? I wonder how they will do. The greek system seems to be getting stronger, so I think they will be fine. Any thoughts?

By: KKG
#19  by: @Reality   

Hey, I posted @reality, and I agree with all of what you are saying! All of those groups are super super strong! Not trying to discredit one bit. Heck, some of my best friends are in those groups. Greek unity!

By: @Reality
#20  by: Fall 2012   

I will say DG was the overall winner of Homecoming and Songfest. These Are the two biggest events in the fall. They might not be first in grades at the end of the fall but probably nothing lower than second. Also Anchor splash is coming up which is always huge. Sounds like DG is doing better than the rest. Not to mention they were the only sorority not to have a girl quit this semester. Facts people.

By: Fall 2012

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.