facebook

fall 13' informal

by: pha informer

hi potentials, in order to go through recruitment you need to register on PHA's website, then some combination of these chapters will invite you out to lunch, snacks, coffee, etc.

TriDelta
ChiO
Fuzzie
AXO
AEPhi
AOII

You must be a sophomore, and if you have any friends or even girls you know from class in these chapters REC LETTERS really help during informal because you won't get to meet as many of the girls. Best of luck to all of you and I hope you find a place to call home and a sisterhood to fall in love with.

Posted By: pha informer
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 5
#41  by: Tridelta   

Tridelt bid day is September 29. Don't listen to everyone else

By: Tridelta
#42  by: pnmpnm   

so we wont hear from them until then?

By: pnmpnm
by: noSep 11, 2013 9:06:13 AM

youll hear from them before that

By: no
#43  by: PNMpnm   

how are bids given out? do you get an email or a hone call?

By: PNMpnm
by: chill outSep 11, 2013 9:06:53 AM

PHA will email you with the offer, if you get one

By: chill out
#44  by: Omg   

I feel like the same girl is posting a 100 times.

By: Omg
by: ^^^Sep 11, 2013 7:54:56 AM

She is.

By: ^^^
#45  by: pnmpnm   

okay cool thanks!

By: pnmpnm
#46  by: fyi   

fuzzie is still giving out bids as well, my roommate got a call from them just today. Not sure if tri delt has started or when they will start but fuzzie isnt completely finished so dont get upset if you were hoping for them!!!

By: fyi
by: Re^Sep 12, 2013 2:23:08 PM

If none of the chapters have had Bid Day, how can girls "drop"? Dropping can only occur after a Bid has been accepted. Declining is before. Clearly, you're uninformed on Greek Life in general.

By: Re^
by: Re is an idiotSep 12, 2013 2:33:53 PM

They had a girl accept her bid bc of PHAs stupid 24 hour rule makes girls nervous and then when she called her bf and said it was Fuzzie he told her to quit. It's my bf's best friend, and he was a jerk to her, but it's a good example of how there really is a top tier, and bottom tier. Once in awhile we mix but no top tier guy wants to date a Fuzzie

By: Re is an idiot
#47  by: unsure   

Not sure if this is a great source to ask lol, but I was wondering if Delta Delta Delta has already given out most bids? I had a COB on Sunday and dont know if I should keep watching every day or if my chances are probably shot

By: unsure
by: BrutusSep 12, 2013 7:55:49 AM

Don't get hung up on things like a couple of others are on this thread. If they come around, congrats. If they don't, move on and prepare for FR or for Gamma Phi's recruitment.

Whatever you do, don't sit around clutched to your email. You have a life and attend the greatest university in the country.

By: Brutus
by: Not 100%Sep 12, 2013 8:47:38 AM

I think they've given out some to people who have really stood out, but I think they've got some to give out. At this point they're the best house recruiting and aren't really concerned with beating some of the other houses to get good girls

By: Not 100%

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.