facebook

serious advice

by: all brothers & sisters

Attention all potential Pepperdine Greek Life Members:

This website is just the worst. You'll find bitterness, self-ranking, and some really intense slamming of others. This is not the best of what comes out of Greek Life, and I'm sorry for that. It's an anonymous site, and humans will be human.

If you can just click away, I encourage you to do it. If it's still too enticing to read the way everyone has put each other down in the discussion threads, that's alright. But take it all with a serious grain of salt. Don't let this discourage you from going Greek. That almost happened to me three years ago. I'm so grateful it didn't.

And if you're a member of Greek Life already- come on. I know you love someone dearly who wears different letters. We're better than this. Think twice. This site makes everyone look bad.

Posted By: all brothers & sisters
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Guys, this was clearly posted by a G-Phi who didn't get a bid from any other sorority because she's rude and not very attractive. Don't listen to her!!

By: truth
by: all brothers & sistersMay 7, 2015 1:20:24 AM

^ Case in point.
1. Do I truly sound rude?
2. Do you truly want to be in a sorority that doesn't want you based on looks?
3. Delta Gamma.

By: all brothers & sisters
#2  by: truth   

G-Phi's still try and talk crap but act like they love Greek life like this. no no, ew

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.