facebook

positive

by: Greek babe

This is the truth:
The best looking girls are in Kappa and DG. They both have different types of girls, so you really can't compare. Kappa has been seen as number one in the past but it is up to preference. DG has a few cute looking girls, mixed with average ones. Where as Kappa has the few strikingly beautiful ones mixed with average. Kappas tend to go out more, and be the most outgoing. DG's give more of a conservative vibe.

Yes it is true that Kappas last two PC'S haven't fit the "Rich Blonde" Stereotype, but they still have hot girls in each PC.
Yes it is true that DG's last two PC'S have a lot of artsy girls, but they are also well rounded.

I would say DG has the cute, very natural kind of plain jane look for the majority of the chapter. I don't mean this in a bad way at all.
I would say Kappa has more blondes and recently have been more diverse. But the hot ones are drop dead gorgeous.

After hearing about Rush from Rho-Chi friends, girls love talking to Kappas and get a good feel from them. They love talking to DG too, but it's more their pref that wins girls over.

Posted By: Greek babe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek babe   

My advice to all girls rushing is don't pick a sorority based off of just the pref or just the video, pick it based off of the conversations you have had with the girls all week.

By: Greek babe
#2  by: Rankings and Turth   

Girls mostly choose between Kappa, DG, and Pi Phi.
The truth is Kappa has had the best reputation for years, and have some girls that fit their stereotype but are also becoming more diverse.
DG has cute girls, but overall their chapter is average.
Pi Phi are Christian girls with some beauties thrown in every now and then

By: Rankings and Turth
#3  by: What   

DG has literally only mixed with two frats this year...And that's fine this isn't a state school socials and mixers aren't happening all the time because we don't have houses. So if you look at this realistically, for being a liberal arts school, you can still say that Kappa and Dg have the most attractive girls. The original post wasn't arguing that, and complemented DG. I don't know why DG felt the need to defend itself so hard, that shows insecurity. Yes they had a decent pledge class the last two years, but their upperclassman are not cute. Pledge classes don't change the rep of a sorority as whole over night.

By: What
by: frattssJan 9, 2015 1:33:10 PM

lol are you talking about the same abroad girls that were featured in the TFM article? If you are then you are completely blind

By: frattss
by: My mom thinks I'm cuteApr 23, 2015 1:32:34 AM

Woooh for being one of the "not cute" upperclassmen DGs! This site is the worst. Who cares what we look like? Let's not make fighting over it over an anonymous website a priority.

By: My mom thinks I'm cute
#4  by: rankings   

Dg has been seen as below Kappa in years past. pepperdine is changing and Kappa and DG both have such a different feel they are impossible to compare. haha so Dg or Kappa haters need to chill on each other its fine!

By: rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.