facebook

aphi

by: Senior

I hope to attend P next year and have a good shot. Both ny mom and sis were aphi not at Pepp Is it true they were banned or suspended until 2019 Does that mean they won't have rush next year. I heard this from a junior that attend there from my high school. What actually happens to them ?

Posted By: Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

aphi did get put on probation but don't believe all the rumors you hear about it. if you want to know the facts, talk to one of the actives. aphi is rushing in the fall. Being on probation does not mean that aphi is banned or suspended from campus, all it means is that it can't hold mixers, date nights or formals. Aphi is excited to spend the next year spending money that would have gone to formal, date night and mixers on sisterhood events. don't believe everything (or anything) you read on this site either, it's not factual in the slightest and any sorority girl would agree.

By: .
#2  by: Suchdrama   

Go through rush and decide for yourself which house you like and don't worry about if they got suspended. All the houses pretty much get in trouble for something, the school is strict and has a no tolerance policy about drinking. A lot of the girls (in all the houses) still go to parties, and some girls dirty rush, and some do stupid things yet they all still manage to get a good pledge class. It happens at lots of houses on lots of campuses. Figure out which girls you feel most comfortable with and connected to and go from there.

By: Suchdrama

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.