Page 3 of 5
#21  by: freshman   

what are the tiers here?

By: freshman
#22  by: @ freshman   

phi delt and everyone else.

By: @ freshman
#23  by: GODUCKS   

Coming from one of the sorority girls, I'd have to agree with the standings now! Maybe see SAE go up a spot or two. SigEp, Sigma Chi, SAE.

By: GODUCKS
#24  by: sarawrr   

Coming from a sorority member...

I think these houses are the most friendly, fun to party with and involved with FSL...

1. Phi Kappa Psi
2. Sigma Chi
3. SAE
4. SigEp
5. Lambda Chi

And to touch on the subject on Sigma Pi...they're rude, inconsiderate and are NOT what they used to be years back.

By: sarawrr
by: noDec 11, 2012 3:07:01 PM

this rating is so far off. no one thinks of phi psi as number one. they have a nice house, yea, but they're also really new and it shows. they blanket bid and there are a ton of randos, they don't have the type of consistency that a top tier house will have. same goes for lambda chi, they're new and growing in popularity but there are a ton of weird guys in the house who don't make up for the rest of them, who might be more chill. phi psi and lambda chi are much closer to delta sig, sig nu in terms of popularity. also you left off beta which is weird. sigma chi is slipping and has been for awhile.

By: no
#25  by: Greek   

How's AEPi?

By: Greek
#26  by: chi O   

The top houses in terms of popularity within greek and outside of greek are lambda chi, SAE, Beta, and sig ep. To the person that said lambda just rushed random dudes is a little off. Last year they had really good rush classes, and the younger guys started to show a lot of leadership and rushed another really good class. They are up there now.

By: chi O
by: @chi oDec 19, 2012 6:49:22 PM

I agree they are improving but they're not on the same level as beta, sae and sig ep. yea they've had two really good years but that those other houses have been on top for a minute and are a lot more consistent because of it. lambda still has a lot of randos, from what i've seen. just my opinion.

By: @chi o
#27  by: phi   

Sig Chi/SAE/Kappa Sig top 3 in my opinion!

By: phi
by: huh???Jan 30, 2013 1:56:48 AM

are you drunk? sae the only one that makes any kind of sense

By: huh???
#28  by: Pi Phi   

Tiers in sorority girl mind.

SAE, Beta, LXA, SigEp
Middle
Delta Sig, DTD, Phi Psi, Sig Chi, AEPi, Sig Nu (Almost Bottom)
Bottom
Kappa Sig, Phi Delt, Pi Kapp, Sigma Pi, Chi Psi

By: Pi Phi
by: kindaJan 23, 2013 8:16:29 PM

pretty much agree with this but ksig is a controversial choice for bottom. also lxa top...eh

By: kinda
#29  by: @Kinda   

Realistically, Ksig is kinda bottom. They have bad grades and they don't have a house. Sure they party but that is about it. The are almost middle i guess. Still a ton of random dudes. Kinda same level as sig nu. LXA is probably top honestly. They party hard in that house, do pretty well with grades, & are way more involved then SAE Beta and SigEp. They are good looking and are just nice guys. I would say they have kinda showed up quickly, but i think they are top now. Last 2 PC's are really good

By: @Kinda
#30  by: pretty true   

Tier1
SigEp (Top House), SAE, Phi Psi, LXA
Tier 2
Beta (Slipping thus why not top), Sig Chi, Delta Sig, DTD, AEPi, Sig pi, Kappa Sig (Maybe Bottom)
Tier 3
Sig Nu (Same as Kappa sig but might be middle), Phi Delt, Pi Kap, FIJI, Chi Psi

Ya sure Phi Psi and LXA may be newer but they are good and beta just isnt quite the same. This is more on the direction that the houses are going.

By: pretty true
by: lolzMar 29, 2013 12:36:16 AM

most people wouldn't agree with you on beta but i definitely agree theyre slipping. everyone's always saying lambda is top but i really don't see that, just my opinion. phi psi is definitely not top tho. no way. they might hang out with good sororities on occasion but they're really not there yet. not even close to sigep or sae, they're definitely below even beta. also sigma pi is bottom, you can't even argue that.

By: lolz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.