facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Oregon - UO General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: Frat   

UO greek life is picking up again, surprised Sigma Pi and Sig Ep are so far down and that Phi Psi and Sigma Nu are so high. DTD is a bunch of book smart kids besides that all the houses are all good

By: Frat
#2  by: whaaat   

you know its a bad rank when dtd, aepi and sigma pi are in the top 5 frats...

By: whaaat
#3  by: weird   

sigma pi is off the wall creepy idk who's doing these ratings

By: weird
#4  by: uhhhh   

self rank much top 5?

By: uhhhh
#5  by: Frat   

Well sigma pi and Sig Ep has moved much higher sense the last time i posted, i would agree that I've met 2 definite creepers in their house, but most I've met are good guys, i just think the ranking all subjective from the 2 or 3 guys you've met in any house seen the rankings for just about every house, but definitely seen in sigma pi, where there are a lot of 1s on one review then all 5s on the next. think SAE should probably be higher now, definitely dont think AEPi should be that high tho

By: Frat
#6  by: TSM   

What about Kappa Sigma?

By: TSM
by: ehFeb 26, 2014 7:10:21 PM

they're just blah

By: eh
#7  by: Louisiana State   

All of your houses are terrible, and you are embarrassments to Greeks. Please stay up North, geeds, don't even bother coming down to Dallas to watch your team get obliterated by ANOTHER SEC team.

By: Louisiana State
#8  by: @Louisiana State   

Way to show real "southern class". You're a fraternity "gentleman" who took all the time out to check the University of Oregon's Greek system.... Go concentrate on marrying your cousin. Oh and keep on "fratting hard" LSU.

By: @Louisiana State
#9  by: @LSU Douche   

Well yes our greek system is nothing compared to yours, most of the guys in greek life here would also be at LSU. At the least the Auburn fans were civil, and im sure you wouldnt have the same opinion meeting me or any of my counterparts here in person. Roll Ducks!

By: @LSU Douche
#10  by: OREGON   

Where's Kappa Sigma?

By: OREGON

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.