facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Oregon - UO General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: oregon   

Is Fiji... phi knights old fraternity still active.

By: oregon
#12  by: Answer   

To "Oregon," no they aren't.. But I heard a group of guys on campus the other day talking about how they want to start it back up again.

By: Answer
#13  by: Yup   

I know one of the guys trying to restart it, he's a good kid. Unhoused chapters have the potential to do well at this campus so we'll see what all happens.

By: Yup
#14  by: Word on Fiji   

They are slatted to charter next year and their nationals owns AEPi's house is the word on the street.

By: Word on Fiji
#15  by: FIJI   

is back!

By: FIJI
#16  by: ugh   

the fact that phi delt isn't ranked first just shows how inaccurate these ranking are. UGH.

By: ugh
#17  by: @ ugh   

Phi delt is a bottom tier. Given they have the best house location, they are constantly in a race KS for last in grades and don't nearly have the party rep KS does. They are also the smallest national house on campus, you can say "it means brotherhood" but when you have to rent rooms in your house to non-brothers its kind of a joke. I also have never seen them ever come close to winning a philanthropy in my 3 years here. The fact they are in the top 5 shows how inaccurate these rankings are. To the Fiji glad to hear they are back, heard they are going mainly LAXers?

By: @ ugh
#18  by: re: @ ugh   

Pretty sure the majority of the comments pertaining to phi delt are jokes...

By: re: @ ugh
#19  by: mighty dux   

This site should be called selfrank.com. This website is a joke.

By: mighty dux
#20  by: Uo greek   

this website just sucks.

By: Uo greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.