facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: :) Great job girls!   

Hey girls...Im in another sorority...but i just wanted to let you girls know that I have heard nothing but great things bout you guys for rush!! Lots of the girls i know going through recruitment have loved you!! Congratulations on a great week!

By: :) Great job girls!
#22  by: Greek   

One of my friends is an Alpha Chi and she is so sweet! I'm in another sorority and she even invited me to her 21st waltz....Panhellenic Love!!!!

By: Greek
#23  by: sorority girl..   

FUn crazy girls who like to have a good time...if that puts you in a middle tier than i dont kno what you expect out of a sorority...

By: sorority girl..
#24  by: re: sorority girl..   

attractive girls maybe?

By: re: sorority girl..
#25  by: omg.   

omg. they have attractive girls. Stop bashing them.

By: omg.
#26  by: uhh   

whoever gives these girls a 1 or 2 for ANYTHING is absolutely ridiculous. just because they're higher in the ranks than you think they deserve to be does not mean you should give them 1' and 2's. you're all acting like idiots. get your rankings straight.

By: uhh
#27  by: Phi Gam   

I am getting tired of this "FIJI" crap. I just learned about this site when I heard that someone was talking crap about you girls under our name. I can assure you that is not the case. We love AXOs as our DM partners, Sweetheart, and all AXOs for the amazing girls that yall are. I am sorry for this whole situation and I hope you girls know it is not one of us.

By: Phi Gam
#28  by: PNM   

Does AXO accept alot of their legacy?

By: PNM
#29  by: Nick Name   

Nice girls, very chill

By: Nick Name

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.