facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Observer   

AXO has really shown that they do want to get better. They have won Dance Marathon three years in a row now. They are some of the nicest girls you will meet, and some of they def know how to party! Many people don't realize that there are some really gorgeous girls in this sorority. I would say that this is one of the few that has a great sisterhood, knows how to have fun, and is involved. So, if you're having a hard time choosing a sorority, I would suggest rushing AXO.

By: Observer
#2  by: axo   

faaaaaamous for snap bids though

By: axo
#3  by: true, but   

I think they would rather be famous for that than c.

By: true, but
#4  by: ...   

It is to my knowledge that it was a misunderstanding with Panhellenic, and AXO sent in their paperwork with how many ppl and Panehllenic said nothing.

By: ...
#5  by: PNM   

What are snap bids?

By: PNM
#6  by: to the pnm   

Bids given after recruitment. After recruitment, depending on the number of girls, sororities are allowed a certain number or C.O.Bs or "Snap Bids". If the sorority meets a girl and loves her, they can offer her a bid. Last year there was a communication error and AXO gave out too many, which then after many meetings, gave the rest of Panhellenic the opportunity to "snap bid" as many girls as AXO did. It's all smoothed out now, and there is no reason not to consider AXO as well as every other fabulous sorority for recruitment!!! Good luck to you!

By: to the pnm
#7  by: ummmm   

How is giving someone all 1s a test? And how does that prove this site is dumb?

By: ummmm
#8  by: Really?   

AXO has just as many socials in the spring as they do in the fall. They win DM by working hard and raising the money. Get over yourself.

By: Really?
#9  by: DTD   

We had a social with them just this past Spring. They're fun girls... the rest of you are ridiculous...

By: DTD
#10  by: sisterhood   

Are top contenders for the best sisterhood. I always see them out together in huge groups, and I've only been here for summer C! I hope they like me during recruitment :)

By: sisterhood

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.