facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: :)   

I'm sure they will LOVE you during recruitment. Just remember to bring a positive attitude, an open mind, and sincerity EVERY sorority will love you. :)

By: :)
#12  by: ..   

It sucks that axo just like dropped down in the ranks, bc some people didn't realize that 1s are bad, not good. lol

By: ..
#13  by: ughhh   

you never see them on this site? really? because we all disclose what sororitiy we're in when we post? that's ridiculous. you probably are an axo yourself trying to do damage control.

By: ughhh
#14  by: AXOs are   

Great girls and definitely deserve some credit.

By: AXOs are
#15  by: to "roommate"   

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with your roommate. Don't worry all of the girls aren't like that at all. They are actually very great girls.

By: to "roommate"
#16  by: Amen sista   

Just what she said

By: Amen sista
#17  by: yes!   

i agree! they always try to sleep with other girls boy's... find your own! get some class girls.

By: yes!
#18  by: to yellowshrt   

You are so wrong about this sorority. Disrespect? They have one of the strongest sisterhoods. Just because you had a bad experience with one doesn't mean they are a bad asset to the Greek community. Put your money where your mouth is put some explanation to your obviously wrong reasoning.

By: to yellowshrt
#19  by: ha   

I love how when people say 'average'...they put 2. Average=3 on the 1-5 scale. What geniuses.

By: ha
#20  by: yes   

yes, that's what it says =)

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.