Florida State University - FSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 105
#21  by: The Truth   

Top 3 are defintely Delt, Pike, and LXA

By: The Truth
#22  by: Phi Sig   

To all the haters, keep hating.. We will never be dead, just going to get bigger and better! just give it time.. then we will see whos is a BRAND NEW House

By: Phi Sig
#23  by: Phi Sig   

hen we will see who moves into a BRAND NEW House

By: Phi Sig
#24  by: we love PHI SIG   

Im so sad that phisig wont be in that house anymore. I have so many memories there and they throw such great parties. I cant wait till they move into the new house cause they will definitly be even better

love love love you boyssss

By: we love PHI SIG
#25  by: HAH   

why would phi sig want to use the ZTA house for rush? they are trying to attract members not turn them away

By: HAH
#26  by: R.I.P.   

Phi Sigma Kappa

By: R.I.P.
#27  by: Scalp   

first the guy below me, you're an idiot. Zeta is a great sorority but that's besides the point...

to the Phi Sig below me, just a few years ago you were a middle of the pack fraternity when I was a Freshman, and you grew and benefited from the fact that Pi Kap, ATO, and Sig Ep were kicked off and you got a lot of the guys that would've gone there and took their place so to speak. I don't have any personal problems with Phi Sigs and I think it's great that you were able to grow quickly without giving bids to everyone that rushed, but remember that the quick success will be harder to keep over time without a house, unless you lie that it will be built every year for 3 years like Delt

By: Scalp
#28  by: House   

where will there house be at

By: House
#29  by: wow   

these rankings are SO wrong. fix them

By: wow
#30  by: REDICIOUS   

Hmmm, these are redicious.

By: REDICIOUS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.