By: HAHA
#12  by: best thing ever   

the real rankings....amazing

By: best thing ever
#13  by: wow   

real rankings...the best post ever. That should win a award

By: wow
#14  by: schigma kai   

I fell pretty bad for phi sig, guido or not, to have your house taken from you like that sucks. All the kids who were supposed to live there next year are gunna hafta look for places to live now. Hope they find a decent temp house till they can get something good

By: schigma kai
#15  by: Lambda Chi   

Yea that sucks for phi sig. What are the odds they move to the grove. I am sure they can rent out one of those houses for a little while

By: Lambda Chi
#16  by: Phi Sig   

Actually, all the houses in the grove are filled.

By: Phi Sig
#17  by: Heritage   

I'm pretty sure that the House between the new Sigma Pi and the FIJI house is still empty... they might not be able to get into the apartments but they could at least have a chapter house.

By: Heritage
#18  by: Amazing!!   

Real Rankings...Great

By: Amazing!!
#19  by: True Pike   

If the Phui Sigs don't have a house in the fall, would it be a bad idea for them to rush out of a sorority house during rush week? I think Phi Sig is a real good fraternity, and I'm sure they're tied in with one or more of those Park Avenue sororities, maybe even the ZTAs. Sororities will be finished with rush. Rush out of the Zeta house - make a big deal out of the fact that a top sorority is allowing them to use their house - have some renderings drawn up of a new Phi Sig house and give rushess the impression that they're on top of the world.
I don't have any friends in Phi Sig; I just don't like to see any fraternity get screwed. I don't know what they did, and I don't know if they got any warning, but from what been posted here, they go hosed badly, unfairly.

By: True Pike
#20  by: Josh Vance -- the MA   

OncE a PiKe---> aLwAyZ a PiKe

By: Josh Vance -- the MA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.