facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Florida State University - FSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 105
#1  by: greek advisor:   

i suggest you do the same, but you just gt back from fire island so you need to catch up on your gossip, you could be perez hilton couldnt you

By: greek advisor:
#2  by: what   

fiji/delt?

I don't really think that there is any rivalry there

By: what
#3  by: yes rivals   

they've been rivals for years when they were on both sides of (KD, ADpi). FIJI is now in hgrove but it def still exists

By: yes rivals
#4  by: re: crazy   

well if phi sigs weren't such guidos, im sure their alumni who owned the house wouldnt have sold.

By: re: crazy
#5  by: sorority girl   

sigma nu might have a new house but they still suck!!! sigma who??? maybe some phi sigs are guido but at least they are hot! anyway they're still gonna pull great guys because sororities love them!

By: sorority girl
#6  by: True Pike   

Oh, man, that's awful! An alum owns the house and sold it out from under them? I thought Phi Sig was a great fraternity. I know Sigma Nu's old house on College is owned by a Sigma Nu alumni named Hobbes. What a hose job for Phi Sig; unfair. Were they in any kind of trouble?
Is it a lease or a purchase - does the Phi Sig alum still own it? I hate to see this happen.

By: True Pike
#7  by: re: true pike   

yea it blows for sure. Supposedly the alum that owned the house walked into one of their meetings with a cop and told them what he was doing and who was taking their house. the cop was so he didnt get shanked then buried is my guess. Sucks an alum would do something like that. Phi sigs are great guys, and if they do move into sig nu's house that blows bc that place is a POS

By: re: true pike
#8  by: Phi Sig   

supposedly phi sig did not use an online accounting service(Omega) and the house owner was tired of racking up debt and not making payments

By: Phi Sig
#9  by: Greek Advisor   

RE - Phi Sig - Kudos to the old alum, I am sure that he saw his fraternity becoming a mix of gelled mexiguidodouches. Phi Sig is terrible anyway, should just cease operations.

By: Greek Advisor
#10  by: Phi Sig   

Wow, I can't believe that. Someone better than Sigma Nu deserves that house if it got taken away from the Phi Sigs.

By: Phi Sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.