facebook

new sorority

by: DEPAUL

What's everyone think about the new sorority coming to campus this spring Phi Mu?

Posted By: DEPAUL
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: lolz   

reject sorority. get tf over yourselves phi mu.

By: lolz
#32  by: Hello   

These girls are the most rude group of girls I've ever met! You literally could not pay me to associate with a group of people who have such bad attitudes!!

By: Hello
#33  by: Lol   

They try really hard to tear down other sororities to convince themselves they are actually worth anything. Sorry but your chapter sucks.

By: Lol
#34  by: ugh   

Phi Moo is the worst.

By: ugh
#35  by: uh   

I'm a DG and our chapter doesn't think poorly of them at all, they are really sweet girls. sure they might not all be super good looking but since when is it a requirement to be hot for a sorority.....?

By: uh
by: .what?Sep 17, 2014 11:38:43 AM

Are you kidding? Isnt the entire tiers system based on looks and personality? These girls are seriously lacking in both

By: .what?
by: Phi MuSep 18, 2014 4:05:08 PM

Thanks DG for that "compliment", but who said we aren't good looking? Each of our girls is beautiful in her own way. Maybe look at your own chapter before you start criticizing our looks.

By: Phi Mu
by: wowSep 19, 2014 2:54:23 AM

Okay, simmer down. No need to get all crazy and start pointing fingers. That poster probably wasn't even a DG. Whether or not Phi Mu is "beautiful in its own way" (aka not up to standard) isn't the point. Compared to other chapters on campus this chapter just doesn't have the best looking girls. Throw a fit all you want but it is what it is

By: wow
#36  by: Lol   

Why does everything this chapter do seem like amateur-hour? Bottom tier for sure.

By: Lol
#37  by: mm   

The most bottom chapter on campus but think they're middle tier. Some kinda pretty girls while the rest are really weird in all aspects (looks, personality etc). Avoid.

By: mm
by: pzSep 25, 2014 7:03:50 PM

^ truth

By: pz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.