facebook

new sorority

by: DEPAUL

What's everyone think about the new sorority coming to campus this spring Phi Mu?

Posted By: DEPAUL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: curious   

How is Phi Mu doing?

By: curious
by: ABMay 9, 2014 5:56:54 PM

We're doing great. YAY! for Phi Mu!<3

By: AB
#2  by: Phi Mu   

It's a weird mix of girls, and a lot of them dropped, so they're not doing so well. I hope they pick up some decent girls during fall recruitment.

By: Phi Mu
#3  by: lawlz   

We don't think of them...

By: lawlz
#4  by: yeah...   

Phi Moo is essentially bottom of the barrel if you ask me. Try way to hard and half their girls are atrocious looking.

By: yeah...
#5  by: CO   

Started at the very bottom new colony style. actually ended up winning FSL week and demonthon and some of there stuff. Going to give them credit for doing well their first year but they still have work to do.

By: CO
#6  by: Mid   

I'd say midtier. There are worse established sororities already on campus and they're decently involved. Idk what their philanthropy even is and I don't think they've hosted anything though I've seen them at other events.

By: Mid
#7  by: ehh   

Bottom tier

By: ehh
#8  by: umm   

Middle. They get hate for being new but all things consider they're doing better than some established groups are. i dont think theyve hosted anything yet either but they did do FSL week and won.

By: umm
#9  by: lol   

^are you a phi mu? Winning greek week means nothing. LOL bottom tier

By: lol
#10  by: Lol   

Can we take a second to LOL at all the phi mu's who aren pretending they're not phi mu's and commenting on this thread...? You're not out performing any established chapters because you won Greek week lol you winning essentially means nothing #sorryyourenew

Also DemonTHON isn't a contest to be won lol bottom tier.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.