facebook

new sorority

by: DEPAUL

What's everyone think about the new sorority coming to campus this spring Phi Mu?

Posted By: DEPAUL
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: dpu   

Bottom tier (middle tier is REALLY REALLY ambitious) but they have better looking girls than axid though.

By: dpu
#12  by: LOLISH   

greek week means nothing. not the bottom- thats what axid is for. stop thinking youre middle tier when you're brand new. Give it a few more years and maybe mid.

By: LOLISH
#13  by: honestly   

if i had to rank the sororities as they are right now i'd go

DG
DZ
APhi
ASA/AOPi
AxiD/ChiO
Phi Mu

By: honestly
#14  by: yes   

^this is pretty damn accurate

By: yes
#15  by: ehhh   

it's probably more like

if i had to rank the sororities as they are right now i'd go

DG/DZ
APhi
ASA/AOPi
AxiD/ChiO
Phi Mu

too hard to pick a winner between DG and DZ. although DG's are much nicer and less petty than DZ's lol

By: ehhh
#16  by: Honest   

Phi Mu is officially the reject sorority. They recruited all the girls cut by other chapters who thought they were too good to join existing sororities. These girls have attitudes that they shouldn't considering the current standing on campus. Would avoid at all costs during recruitment and know that if they're the only chapter calling me back... Drop.

By: Honest
#17  by: well   

just going to throw this out there. I saw some phi mu's out and about the other day. they were basically screaming about which sororities they're better than with no real reasons other than because they beat one sorority at greek week and that they party more than the other. while reading greek rank. in public. i feel like that says a lot... lol. Avoid avoid avoid

By: well
#18  by: Outraged   

As a women of the Panhellenic council I am hugely disappointed in this thread and it's lack of support of a new sorority of campus that is doing fine, as are all the existing sororities on campus. There is no depth to any of these posts except the carry stereotypical behavior that make women wa away from recruitment. Rethink you're desire to cut any other Panhellenic women down, no matter who they are.

By: Outraged
#19  by: well   

I personally think phi mu would have been better received had they not torn down multiple chapters in an effort to convince themselves they were better. Respect is earned, not blindly given.

By: well
#20  by: Panhel   

There is so much disrespect towards panhellenic women on this thread i am ashamed to call myself a depaul sorority woman. the women who are posting here need to take a long hard look in the mirror as we reach recruitment week and reevaluate what it means to be in a sorority and if they are upholding their national values and panhel's values.

By: Panhel

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.