facebook

Dirty Rushing - year after year after year after year

by: truth

(alphabetical)
PiPhi / ZTA
ADPI / DDD / KD
AXO / PM
DG / AOPI

XO / KKG - these two house have their NMs picked out way before rush begins. They dirty rush and there are so many that can admit to this. They could honestly care less about their dishonesty and being exposed. These girls, their moms and alumni think it’s whatever, meanwhile the rest of the houses are working 3 times as hard on recruitment and get criticized for everything & anything that goes wrong during their recruitment. Seriously a load of bull! These 2 houses need to get over themselves, with their dirty rushing tactics (cookies, calls, meet ups, letters, phone calls, etc.). And anyone that claims this statement to be false is delusional, IT'S FACTS!

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 6
#31  by: future PNM   

You said kappa and chi o and any others. Are there others? I was told about those two but don’t know of others.

By: future PNM
by: Heyoo May 23, 2023 10:00:40 AM

I know of at least one other besides KKG and Chi O that do this. It already happened…it happens in the spring. Girls are invited to spend an entire weekend in the house.
The invitations are sent to the girl’s home address.
It leads me to believe it’s dirty rushing because of how hush hush it’s kept.
Now do girls get invited to more than one house, I do not know.

By: Heyoo
by: uarkJun 2, 2023 3:57:25 PM

The top three houses do this every spring. I also know of mid houses doing it too. I did not hear about any lower houses though.

By: uark
#32  by: ?   

so it means nothing that members from a certain house all started following me and my friends today?

By: ?
by: YesJun 3, 2023 9:04:08 AM

It means they want you to think they’re actually interested in you. It’s so you’ll rank them high.

Are they truly interested??? You’ll know after the first round of cuts.

By: Yes
by: CorrectJun 3, 2023 9:10:17 AM

You are correct. Follows and dms on social media mean nothing. You may make it past the first round or 2, but they will most likely drop you if you don’t have connections. They just want you to rank them high. After rush, they will unfollow you and act like they don’t know who you are.

By: Correct
by: correct Jun 5, 2023 2:08:56 PM

Yes that’s correct. So keep that in mind when ranking — most girls fall for it and rank these houses high so they get the good ranks and then drop you

By: correct
by: PnmJun 17, 2023 9:48:33 AM

I was wondering g why I suddenly had so many kappa and zeta followers.

By: Pnm
#33  by: hi   

bump.

By: hi
#34  by: No   

People are gonna join whatever sorority they want, it doesnt work like you think.

By: No
by: @noJun 14, 2023 3:37:02 PM

Definitely not how it works at Arkansas. The houses pick who they want. PNMs pretty much have zero say until pref.

By: @no
#35  by: No   

People are gonna join whatever sorority they want, it doesnt work like you think.

By: No
#36  by: Again   

Follows and dms on social media mean nothing. You may make it past the first round or 2, but they will most likely drop you if you don’t have connections. They just want you to rank THEM high. They know they’re gonna drop you but want your hopes up to keep them looking most desirable. After rush, they will unfollow you and act like they don’t know who you are.

By: Again
#37  by: Dirty rush   

This is so true. Kappa especially. Literally taking phone calls from moms telling them to drop girls. for what? It happened to me and I can genuinely say I was so confused. I had done nothing wrong to receive a phone call to kappa about me. It broke my heart.

By: Dirty rush
#38  by: Look   

If you start receiving follows from a house it means that they have seen your resume or gotten a call from someone about you and they are interested in knowing more. It's not a bad thing. It is not a promise of a bid. It's just a hey this pnm may be a good fit so yall go check her out message that goes out to active members. Dirty rushing is a bid promise. Dirty rushing is a pnm going to spend the weekend at the lake with a member during the summer.

By: Look
by: Not totally dirtyJun 18, 2023 10:57:51 AM

I agree flooding socials isn’t technically dirty but it sure is tacky. Sure sometimes it’s hey this girl might be a good fit or an alum says look at her but a LOT of sororities do it to make PNMs not list them low. Some houses use it to ensure they appear desired because most PNMs are not going to list them low

By: Not totally dirty
by: @lookJun 20, 2023 10:09:06 AM

It wasn't dirty rushing, but I did get my hopes up by being followed on social media. I did not have any real connections though and ended up in a "lower" ranked house. Now that I've been in my house for a year, I am very happy that recruitment ended the way it did. I do not think I would have fit in a top house . I can just be myself here.

By: @look
#39  by: truth   

Bump

By: truth
#40  by: sally    

At UofA “top” does NOT mean best!

By: sally
by: Right!Jul 26, 2023 9:01:09 AM

Top means High School 2.0

By: Right!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.