facebook

Dirty Rushing - year after year after year after year

by: truth

(alphabetical)
PiPhi / ZTA
ADPI / DDD / KD
AXO / PM
DG / AOPI

XO / KKG - these two house have their NMs picked out way before rush begins. They dirty rush and there are so many that can admit to this. They could honestly care less about their dishonesty and being exposed. These girls, their moms and alumni think it’s whatever, meanwhile the rest of the houses are working 3 times as hard on recruitment and get criticized for everything & anything that goes wrong during their recruitment. Seriously a load of bull! These 2 houses need to get over themselves, with their dirty rushing tactics (cookies, calls, meet ups, letters, phone calls, etc.). And anyone that claims this statement to be false is delusional, IT'S FACTS!

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: duh   

it’s called do the work. some are just too lazy to
do it.

By: duh
#12  by: true   

Facts 🙌🏼

By: true
#13  by: sooie   

I seriously don’t understand the difference between the “tiers” looking around when at the Lamda watermelon bust all the girls seemed similar, like no huge difference. And then gpa wise all sororities are like .5 away from each other. I don’t get it…

By: sooie
by: @someApr 22, 2023 12:43:11 PM

No one can tell a member from a top house from any other house. Ranks only matter the summer before and during recruitment.

By: @some
#14  by: Clueless Mom   

My daughter knew ZERO people at UArk before moving there in August to rush. She knew ZERO girls in any sorority and had ZERO ties because not one person in our family was in a sorority. She ended up in Chi O and it had nothing to do with who she knew or who knew her. Several of the PNMs she has made friends with in her sorority say the same thing. I would advise against making assumptions over what happens within each house during rush.

By: Clueless Mom
by: @cluelessmomOct 28, 2022 6:25:17 PM

With respect Mrs. XO (clueless) mom just because it did not happen to your daughter and her friends does not negate THE FACT that IT DOES happen. This is not a statement that appeared out of thin air, sorry to break it to you it’s real THEY DIRTY RUSH.

By: @cluelessmom
by: ok butOct 28, 2022 7:51:35 PM

no house and i mean NO house fills up their entire pc before recruitment. on the other hand every house has their eyes on some girls they hope to get. people on here saying "if you don't know you're xo or kkg already you won't be" are trying to scare away pnms. that's true some of the time, but me and my friends know plenty of people who weren't dirty rushed and ended up in one of those 2 houses.

By: ok but
#15  by: true    

Can not stress it enough, connections connections connections!

By: true
by: @trueNov 25, 2022 9:33:41 AM

and remember that connections can hurt you too

By: @true
by: Connections Nov 25, 2022 4:04:53 PM

at UArk, connections help more than they hurt. Rush can be rough for those with zero connections.

By: Connections
by: not reallyAug 15, 2023 12:19:51 PM

Lie. I am a Chi O and Kappa legacy (sister at Tulane, mom at Ole Miss). Got cut from both legacy round, and no surprise since I was warned about this months before I went through rush….. I am from a small town in Georgia, and I didn’t know anyone here. But I the perfect home at KD where girls are diverse and nice to everyone. That “church camp girl” though not me at all lol was the type sisterhood I was looking for

By: not really
#16  by: wps   

I agree Kappa has fallen but not really because their home town friends will still rush kappa, therefore giving them their numbers.

By: wps
by: YuckNov 30, 2022 8:33:59 AM

I wish Panhellenic would look PNMs ranking — including the first “cut” (I know I know, PNMs don’t cut. Don’t come at me). If a thousand girls cut/low ranked Sorority X in bottom three during the first round but Sorority X cuts 1000 then they still have great return rates and it’ll continue like this forever.

By: Yuck
by: @wpsDec 1, 2022 7:05:05 PM

Totally agree. Kappa can fill a nm class with hometown friends alone.

By: @wps
#17  by: uark   

Year after year after year after year

By: uark
#18  by: uark   

Truth!

By: uark
#19  by: wps    

Look it is what it is - XO & KKG have the Little Rock & Dallas area, it is rare they take some random girl from a small town with no connections, even if her resume is outstanding & equal or better than a girl they know.

By: wps
#20  by: Uark   

If you want Kappa or XO you or your momma better know people to get you in!

By: Uark

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.