facebook

Dirty Rushing - year after year after year after year

by: truth

(alphabetical)
PiPhi / ZTA
ADPI / DDD / KD
AXO / PM
DG / AOPI

XO / KKG - these two house have their NMs picked out way before rush begins. They dirty rush and there are so many that can admit to this. They could honestly care less about their dishonesty and being exposed. These girls, their moms and alumni think it’s whatever, meanwhile the rest of the houses are working 3 times as hard on recruitment and get criticized for everything & anything that goes wrong during their recruitment. Seriously a load of bull! These 2 houses need to get over themselves, with their dirty rushing tactics (cookies, calls, meet ups, letters, phone calls, etc.). And anyone that claims this statement to be false is delusional, IT'S FACTS!

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 6
#1  by: @truth   

but as long as panhell makes kappa and chi o release 70-75% of the pmns on the first night AND the pmns that are on that keep list rank them high enough, they will continue to have 100% retention. these two things are what keeps these houses they way they are.

By: @truth
by: @⬆️Oct 2, 2022 8:20:31 PM

Super frustrating but at the same time Panhellenic has to do this to not get all those girls hopes up because as mentioned they already know who their PC will be.

By: @⬆️
by: NopeOct 3, 2022 9:02:00 PM

Panhellenic doesn’t make them release that many! They choose to do it!!! They pay fines every year to make huge cuts and appear more desirable!

By: Nope
by: ^Oct 12, 2022 11:03:19 PM

This is false and you have no idea what you're talking about. Every sorority follows their RFM numbers. A sorority can release more if they choose at any round but cannot invite back more than what panhellenic gives them. There are no fines for more releases, but it is not in any sorority's interest to do this. And they don't.

By: ^
by: @rightAug 3, 2023 12:31:34 AM

Facts

By: @right
by: Who wants that?Aug 15, 2023 11:51:47 AM

Only LR girls. Let them stay pundunk. Big cities scare these girls!

By: Who wants that?
#2  by: Cheats Cheats Cheats    

If they’re so exclusive then why do they dirty rush? Why be insecure? It’s like anything else in this world fear of not finishing first without a head start!

By: Cheats Cheats Cheats
by: JaneOct 9, 2022 8:53:47 AM

Kappa has fallen in the ranks the past couple of years. They have lost more of their top girls to other houses than in years past. They should not receive such a large cut number from Panhellenic next recruitment. For sure bottom of the top houses. Zeta and pi phi are above them and everyone on campus knows this but kappas. Chi o will stay top dog.

By: Jane
by: @JaneOct 26, 2022 7:32:44 PM

Please let Panhellenic know that they should not receive such a large cut number next year. That would be helpful to them along with the statistics about who is losing which girls to which other houses each year.

By: @Jane
by: ^Oct 27, 2022 7:33:52 PM

lol right?

By: ^
by: @JaneDec 1, 2022 8:19:32 PM

The problem is you write this exact same post on every thread. Please stop. You saying it over and over doesn’t change anything for tri delt.

By: @Jane
#3  by: Cheats Cheats Cheats    

These members actually trust 18 year olds, seniors in high school to not tell others about how they’re being dirty rushed. They’re 18 it makes them look good that you’re like oh pick us pick us here have some cookies.

By: Cheats Cheats Cheats
#4  by: Dirty rush   

It seems that Tri Delt participates in dirty rushing too. They also flood PNM’s insta with follows, likes, and comments. This misleads PNMs and causes them to initially rank Tri Delt high when they may not otherwise. It also leads to false hope…girls thinking Tri Delt is interested when they’re not. It seems they’re just trying to increase their own retention rates. (Ready for the👎 from all the Tri Delt moms.)

By: Dirty rush
by: lolAug 15, 2023 11:54:22 AM

Moms? Ok Krappa

By: lol
#5  by: Cheat and stay ahead    

Bump, facts

By: Cheat and stay ahead
#6  by: Also   

Tri Delt dirty rushed heavily this year.

By: Also
#7  by: dirty rush   

I don't think yall understand what dirty rushing actually means. Following potential PNMs on socials is just doing the work to try to find out info and vibes on as many girls as possible prior to recruitment. Most of the houses want to find those little known fantastic new people and there aren't a lot of other ways to find out about pnms. Houses doing their research is not dirty rushing.

Now if those houses are dming pnms and telling them they have a bid for sure at their house that would be dirty rushing.

By: dirty rush
by: Dirty rushOct 4, 2022 11:31:14 AM

I’m well aware of what dirty rushing is. Tri Delt dirty rushed AND flooded PNM’s social media. Just saying…they flood social media knowing those girls will likely keep them high on the list. Even though, they have no intention of giving bids. They know who they are after. I understand the social media practice is not necessarily dirty rushing, but it’s definitely misleading to PNMs. Again, they dirty rush AND flood socials.

By: Dirty rush
by: rant over Oct 4, 2022 4:08:21 PM

There’s a huge difference between following girls on Instagram & sending them cookies, or calling them, calling their moms, meeting up for talks, etc. XO & KKG best said in an above post “will do whatever it takes to secure their bids.” How is this even remotely fair to the other houses or the other 1,800 pnms. I’m sorry but you can’t be considered “desirable” by being cheats. They have a headstart year after year after year and could careless how hard the other houses are having to work or that people even know they dirty rush.

By: rant over
by: NopeJun 3, 2023 7:41:46 AM

Some sororities do not allow flooding PNMs instagrams and consider it dirty rushing.
Some sororities are so desperate to be tops they’ll flood PNMs socials and try to make them feel like they are wanted by that sorority just to drop them after first round.

PNMs you decide which sorority you’d rather be in

By: Nope
#8  by: razorbacks   

The first round of admission letters have gone out for UARK '27, congrats.

This post is facts. If you already know you're going XO/KKG then you already know just like they always know, so do not count on these two if you don't already know. Only UARK legacy status matters so don't count on that.

For the remaining 1,800+ PNMs keep an open mind. It costs about $4,000 to be in a UARK sorority plus there are functions almost every weekend, either sorority or fraternity sponsored. You will be miserable and broke if you don't follow your intuition. Look through sorority Instagram's get a feel for who they are and if they match your vibe.

The most important thing for certain houses is connections, not your awesome resume, or cute outfits or stellar GPA. Literally 75% of PNMs wore a white or black lululemon skirt everyday, so don't overly stress about your outfits. Rush week is emotionally draining especially if you are not connected, do not think it's you. Girls are pulling for their friends and sometimes you just didn't go to the right high school.

UARK only has 11 sororities for 2,200+ PNMs and there's no hope in sight for new houses. Georgia has 19 ~ Alabama has 17 for roughly the same amount of UARK PNMs, 11 is crazy and not nearly enough. UARK does do a good job of trying to place every girl in a house but girls again NEED TO BE OPEN MINDED.

By: razorbacks
by: @razorbacksOct 8, 2022 6:16:01 PM

Totally agree. Connections are the deciding factor for a majority of houses at UArk. If you think your great resume, grades, cuteness, and even good convo during rush will carry you- it won’t. You will get a bid, but it probably won’t be from the house you thought you wanted. Be open to all of the houses. The houses ranked lower on this site are not bad. They are primarily great girls who didn’t have connections in other houses.

By: @razorbacks
by: @@razorbacksOct 8, 2022 6:19:12 PM

To @razorbacks, this is not true. It is true if you only want one of the sororities that cut the most girls, but not all girls want them. In fact, most don’t. Or at least the ones in my GX group and in my dorm and in my sorority didn’t.

By: @@razorbacks
by: agreeOct 8, 2022 6:45:37 PM

Agree! An open mind will take you far during rush week. Obviously look your best, lol but know that’s not going to carry you. Not all houses are focused on Arkansas & Dallas girls only, l suggest looking through their instas. And omg yes Uark needs more sororities NM classes of 200 is TOO BIG.

By: agree
by: Clueless MomOct 28, 2022 5:38:39 PM

Hmmm...my daughter didn't know anyone at UArk before this fall and no legacy because she's the first in the family to even rush a sorority. She too had read all of the posts regarding Kappa and Chi O and assumed she'd be dropped by them right away. She wasn't and ended up as a PNM at Chi O. So don't try to "warn" girls away from these houses just because they're not legacy. You never know who is going to connect with who during rush. Every young girl needs to be open to every house on campus and vice versa.

By: Clueless Mom
by: over itNov 6, 2022 9:03:07 AM

Really wish more sororities would colonize at UARK, 200 girls in a pc makes it so hard to make those sister bonds we are all looking to make.

By: over it
by: factFeb 19, 2023 9:24:43 PM

True, True, True!

By: fact
by: wpsAug 8, 2023 7:12:47 AM

Yes! This!

By: wps
#9  by: PNM   

So, if I’m a PNM at UArk in 2027, I’m at most likely not getting a bid from XO or KKG unless they tell me, call my mom, or send cookies??? Should I immediately rank them at the bottom in this case??? Just trying to figure it out.

By: PNM
by: WPSOct 12, 2022 12:26:08 AM

I ranked them low

By: WPS
by: UmOct 12, 2022 9:57:29 AM

They will probably cut you before you cut them. The only time your rank matters is during pref because it is so unlikely you will get a full schedule every day

By: Um
by: HiOct 13, 2022 3:33:40 PM

I predict kappa will not cut as heavy round one. The past two years they did not have a good recruitment losing a lot of girls to many other houses

By: Hi
by: ^@hiOct 27, 2022 7:30:19 PM

I’d love to hear your source for this info. If you were a kkg I doubt you’d say it. If you’re not a kkg you don’t know it. I feel like you’re not part of Panhellenic either somehow so

By: ^@hi
#10  by: old woman   

all the sororities should start dirty rushing imo oops

By: old woman
by: YepDec 31, 2022 6:45:51 PM

It may not be dirty rushing. One person can’t get everyone in so even though someone rushed you it isn’t obvious dirty rushing

By: Yep
by: SamanthaAug 16, 2023 9:02:43 AM

Not like chi o does. They dirty rush with zero consequences

By: Samantha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.