facebook

Dirty Rushing - year after year after year after year

by: truth

(alphabetical)
PiPhi / ZTA
ADPI / DDD / KD
AXO / PM
DG / AOPI

XO / KKG - these two house have their NMs picked out way before rush begins. They dirty rush and there are so many that can admit to this. They could honestly care less about their dishonesty and being exposed. These girls, their moms and alumni think it’s whatever, meanwhile the rest of the houses are working 3 times as hard on recruitment and get criticized for everything & anything that goes wrong during their recruitment. Seriously a load of bull! These 2 houses need to get over themselves, with their dirty rushing tactics (cookies, calls, meet ups, letters, phone calls, etc.). And anyone that claims this statement to be false is delusional, IT'S FACTS!

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 6
#21  by: sooie   

Frustrating but true

By: sooie
#22  by: jill   

Be aware PNMs

By: jill
#23  by: true    

Every PNM needs to read this post!

By: true
#24  by: wps   

What has to be done go get more sororities 😭 11 is not enough!!!!

By: wps
by: @wpsMar 31, 2023 9:46:27 PM

money, lots of money
it will cost millions of dollars for another chapter to colonize

By: @wps
#25  by: yes    

Not all picked out but for sure have way less spots to fill

By: yes
#26  by: Me   

This makes no sense

By: Me
#27  by: wps   

Bump!

By: wps
#28  by: What?   

This post makes it seem like pi phi and zeta dirty rush but I disagree. Maybe chi o? But I do think girls try and get their rushees in sometimes it just doesn’t happen

By: What?
#29  by: Wps    

Bump! Don’t get your hopes up too high OOS girls.

By: Wps
#30  by: Heyoo   

Does inviting HS seniors to spend the weekend in the house and hanging with current members count as dirty rushing? By private invitation only…asking for a friend.

By: Heyoo
by: HeyooMay 19, 2023 2:13:49 PM

You moms out there reading this and think “this can’t be true”, I promise you it is. It happens every spring. If your daughter didn’t get an invitation, then she’s not going kappa, chi o, or any of the others that do this.

By: Heyoo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.