facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Rhodes College - RC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: @@???   

So if you don't know anyone in those sororities or anyone at the school in general are you most likely not going to get a bid...like should i even try

By: @@???
#22  by: @futurerhodent   

Rhodes is a very expensive, very academic school. get priorities in order--why are you going to school, career preparation, etc.
social life should not be the main priority. even at state schools, students study (contrary to some opinions) and those who don't flunk out. that being said, you can rush, of course but keep in mind, if you go to Rhodes, you may not get a bid to what is though of as the top sorority. you do not need to go to college to party, if that's your main goal. you can find your place in any of the sororities at Rhodes. they only have 4. other schools have more.

By: @futurerhodent
#23  by: question?   

i'm transferring into rhodes next semester and was wondering if the dating scene is more relationships or hook ups? Just for future reference. Thanks!

By: question?
#24  by: @sk@nk$   

obviously rhodes can't handle our alabama southern charm ;)

By: @sk@nk$
#25  by: @@sk@nk$   

Oh god, you wouldn't make it a day at Rhodes if you're used to Bama.

By: @@sk@nk$
#26  by: PanHel   

With the school year dwindling down, which house do YOU think will come out on top next rush season?! xoxo ladies

By: PanHel
#27  by: suz   

I'd take xo, if I could.

By: suz
#28  by: Em   

My Tri-Delt girls of course!

By: Em
#29  by: suz   

you all need another sorority. not enough competition for ddd and xo. too many snap bids necessary. didn't used to be that way.

By: suz
#30  by: Honestly   

These rankings are a bunch of baloney. If you want to know the houses yourself, go through rush and see which house fits you the best. There is no such thing as the "classiest" sorority because each sorority has a different mix of girls. Most of these rankings are girls self-ranking their sororities anyways.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.