Rhodes College - RC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: ruthie   

does Rhodes need another sorority ???

By: ruthie
by: YEPJan 8, 2018 8:26:48 PM

Yes yes a million times yes. Many niches are not served by the current 4.

By: YEP
#12  by: so.   

it's obvious the KDs came on here and gave themselves all 5s, and everyone else 1s. Shows you how classy they really are.

By: so.
#13  by: sks   

if you go to Rhodes, join one of the 4 sororities, girls. Rhodes does not like gdi......

By: sks
#14  by: Accurate Rankings   

Tri Delt

Chi O
KD

AOPI

By: Accurate Rankings
#15  by: <3   

tri delt, chi o, aopi, kd obviously

By: <3
#16  by: rhodesgal   

Rhodes needs a new sorority!

By: rhodesgal
#17  by: sks   

Yes, Rhodes needs at least one and maybe two; however they have had others which have closed. ZTA was there for over 50 years and others with a much shorter stay-Gamma Phi Beta and KKG. I doubt if the powers that be would support it.

By: sks
#18  by: @futurerhodent   

based on your comments, I don't think Rhodes is appropriate and in fact, even a state school might not be.........sounds like you've got a lot to learn or are you just trying to be funny.

By: @futurerhodent
#19  by: ???   

Is rush a joke at this school or is it super selective? What's the most selective sorority?

By: ???
by: mary jeanNov 25, 2015 1:19:19 PM

ddd

By: mary jean
#20  by: @???   

it has been a joke for years in that girls who have friends have the inside track. most of the bids have been determined before rush starts. I think that ddd and xo are the most selective. having a good friend in any group gives you the inside track. it's more about who you know.

By: @???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.