Adpi

Posted By: Jane
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Confused   

Is this still true for 2019?

By: Confused
by: Well, noMay 12, 2019 8:57:48 PM

The OP was not accurate, but some comments have been better. I think comment #15 was pretty fair and balanced and is how most people see it at state

By: Well, no
by: Betsey May 13, 2019 11:41:59 AM

Stay off GR mom!!!

By: Betsey
by: hahaMay 23, 2019 9:37:47 PM

Yep

By: haha
#22  by: Reality    

3 tiers - no particular order

Chi o , KD, DG - depends on the year. Deep Mississippi connections because of legacies. Caliber of women no different than the other sororities - just connections get you in.
Phi Mu - steady in the middle -
DDD, ADPi, Pi Phi , ZTA - no particular order.
ADPi and Pi Phi - newest sororities doing very well due to out of state girls that other sororities won’t look at. I see both of these sororities continuing to do well with as many out of state girls that are coming to State. Pi Phi is strong in Texas and Arkansas. ADPi
Is strong in all southern states except MS although ole miss is coming on strong. ZTA is strong in Texas and pulls in girls from Texas.
All sororities on States campus are really good but be open and don’t listen to all the MS girl talk. They only know what their small town folks say which is mostly inaccurate.

By: Reality
by: NopeMay 18, 2019 8:52:44 PM

Nope DG, you are no longer in the same league as Chi O and KD. Sorry. And 2018 pledge class was all KD so they are hot right now. Will have to see what happens in August. But my fave is Tri Delt. I think variable quota turned them around, maybe because of how strong they are at Ole Miss and USM.

By: Nope
#23  by: PMtt   

The best sorority is the one you like so get over what other people say

By: PMtt
#24  by: Tgr   

I think Tri Delt is coming on strong!

By: Tgr
by: UggJun 1, 2019 10:17:47 PM

Pleeze, Tridelt didn’t even make quota last year! They are total crap!

By: Ugg
by: lolJun 2, 2019 5:22:06 PM

what are you even talking about? tri delta is doing just fine.

By: lol
by: PtkJun 3, 2019 10:53:24 PM

Tri Delt is NOT crap.

By: Ptk
#25  by: Hmm   

Ok let’s be real. KD is the #1 sorority on campus, it is basically an extension of MS high school cliques from certain areas of MS. It’s a big deal to be a KD if you live in Mississippi. If you would travel outside of the state, they are not popular. If you do not have a Mississippi KD connection, you are not getting in. They can fill an entire pledge class with just legacies!

By: Hmm
by: TrueJun 25, 2019 12:33:07 PM

KD is strong throughout the south and especially SEC schools

By: True
by: UggJul 4, 2019 9:26:45 AM

Yes KD is at other southern/SEC schools but they are not strong there! Who wants to be KD when there are better and more choices at other SEC schools! KD is a Mississippi HS sorority.

By: Ugg
#26  by: 2cents   

KD/XO/DG
This honestly rotates and anyone who thinks differently is insecure. The well connected top girls from across the South go here 99% of the time. KD is the current #1 but it's been both XO and DG within the last 10 years. I'm sure it will change again soon-ish. KD is gorgeous, popular, money, party, and competitive. XO is camp, granola, involved, some beauty queens, and competitive. DG is kinda a mix of both but just as competitive.
Phi Mu
Established themselves ahead of the rest but not the same level as the other 3. Pageant, popular, blonde, party.
DDD/Zeta/Pi Phi
Toss up. Similar in that it's amazing OOS girls that slipped thru the cracks, great MS girls that didn't have connections, and some average girls. They have their ups and downs but they're great groups. DDD is all American girl next door. Pi Phi is life of the party. Zeta is a mix.
ADPi
Just because they're newest and therefore haven't developed a set type yet. Still wonderful and have worked very hard.

By: 2cents
by: BSJul 4, 2019 10:56:54 PM

Ok.. keep telling yourself how great DG is here. Bahaha. Please get off of here and go to bed, DG.

By: BS
by: KPSJul 5, 2019 6:13:04 PM

This is actually good

By: KPS
#27  by: PNM   

Has anything changed for 2019? i hear Tri Delt has moved up alot.

By: PNM
by: HaJul 4, 2019 12:21:51 PM

Well I guess when you go through rush, you’ll see how much they’ve “moved up” ! They are the same girls from last year that didn’t make quota.

By: Ha
by: KrptJul 21, 2019 7:50:41 PM

Variable quota was great for Tri Delt.

By: Krpt
by: HaJul 25, 2019 12:00:28 PM

Variable quota and they still don’t make quota, yep they are really “moving up”!

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.