Adpi

Posted By: Jane
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: lol   

LMAO dg is not #2 hahahahaha who did this

By: lol
by: HSNov 27, 2018 12:14:08 PM

DG is solid #2. Chi O had awful rush this year.

By: HS
by: MaeDec 8, 2018 4:32:51 PM

I think Chi O is #2

By: Mae
by: HahahahJan 31, 2019 6:34:26 PM

This!!!

By: Hahahah
#2  by: Bess   

Chi o has best gpa! No way they are 3rd

By: Bess
by: ok....????Dec 10, 2018 4:39:31 AM

yeah that’s it what were we thinking they have the best GPA man they must be the best people on this earth wow chief you really nailed it even though they’re not really nice and only stick with the people they went to madison central with and pretend to lcve jesus and are just kinda rude, WOW they’re gpa is great. make them top of ALLLL greek life tiers!

By: ok....????
#3  by: Hmm   

I think Chi O is still over DG and should be second, but another bad rush for Chi O and DG will be in second. I would put Zeta to #5. The rest looks accurate.

By: Hmm
#4  by: What?   

Dg should be in 4th ranking place. I never hear about them.

By: What?
by: What?Nov 19, 2018 6:58:53 PM

So it’s
KD
Chi O
Phi Mu
DG

Pi Phi
Tri Delta

Zeta
ADPi

By: What?
by: BetDec 6, 2018 10:04:46 AM

No way Phi Mu is above DG

By: Bet
by: PetJun 22, 2019 11:26:11 PM

DG is top tier

By: Pet
#5  by: msu14   

DG is not that high and Zeta is not that low

By: msu14
by: YesNov 19, 2018 9:53:53 PM

But dg won dance at limelight.

By: Yes
#6  by: Dawg21   

I'd put Chi O 2nd and Zeta 5th but other than that, I agree

By: Dawg21
by: CatNov 28, 2018 10:14:22 PM

This

By: Cat
#7  by: Nope   

I don't think Phi Mu is 4th anymore. They are totally irrelevant and living off reputation only from 7-10 years ago. I don't know anyone who goes into rush saying "I want Phi Mu."

By: Nope
by: MuNov 27, 2018 6:47:02 PM

That's not true. Phi Mu has alot of legacies who come to rush wanting Phi Mu and are heavily rushed by the Top 3 and still go Phi Mu. I know a bunch of people who preffed Phi Mu and KD so they definitely cross-rush with #1.

By: Mu
by: RealDec 2, 2018 10:01:35 AM

Phi Mu is top tier for sure

By: Real
by: SeniorFeb 5, 2019 7:40:41 PM

I'm a phi mu legacy and I did not want to go phi mu when I rushed.

By: Senior
#8  by: sorority   

KD
DG
Chi O
Zeta
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
Tri Delt
ADPi

By: sorority
by: OmgNov 20, 2018 2:59:56 PM

This ranking is absurd! Keep on dreaming zeta! You gave a ton of snap bids!!! You. Are. A. Joke!!!

By: Omg
by: UUVNov 26, 2018 11:30:05 PM

I agree Zeta is not ahead of Phi Mu but they are a solid #5

By: UUV
by: @UUVNov 27, 2018 12:45:53 AM

Agreed. Zeta is far above pi phi or tri delt. Not too close to phi mu but their level of involvement has improved significantly over the past few years giving them the 5 spot.

By: @UUV
#9  by: Gfmfcv   

Ytbff

By: Gfmfcv
#10  by: Dreamer   

Zeta has all of the girls that get cut from the top 4. However, pi phi has made huge gains during rush. They are pretty even. Pi phihas a prettsr pledge clas.

By: Dreamer
by: Seriously...Nov 27, 2018 5:47:03 PM

Zeta, ADPi, DDD, Phi Pi and Phi Mu all get girls released from the top 3. Those girls are equally divided between these five houses. They are not any less than girls in the top 3 - just no state connections. I know some of the girls in the top three from my hometown that we know made it in the top 3 ONLY due to connections. So, the five of you sororities fighting over ranks, you are all the same. Great sororities with awesome young women. Embrace that and do great things.

By: Seriously...
by: @seriouslyNov 28, 2018 11:02:41 AM

Do you even go here? What top three? No one even hears about DG so stop trying to make THAT happen. And there is definitely a gap between tiers. Zeta was on the verge of extinction before Panhellenic stepped in and forced a variable quota system at rush. They had a decent pledge class two years ago and now they think they are a top sorority. Pi phi kicked you to the curb this year.

By: @seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.