Tri Delta
Pi phi

Zeta
Adpi

Posted By: Jane
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: @above   

Maybe you don't hear from DG is cuz they mind their own business, and don't get caught up in these stupid rankings. Doesn't mean they don't have beautiful and classy girls.

By: @above
#12  by: so    

I'm just going to put this out here

KD/Chi O
DG
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
Zeta
Tri Delta
ADPi

By: so
by: okNov 30, 2018 10:54:46 AM

I still don’t see what would put pi phi at number 5. One pretty pledge class? I’d argue tri delt had a prettier pledge class and zeta, adpi and tri delt have more involvement. I don’t think anyone in pi phi does anything to brag about

By: ok
by: HmmNov 30, 2018 3:44:35 PM

Oh Hi Chi O! Wondered when you'd show up. And no.

By: Hmm
#13  by: the truth   

KD
Chi O
DG

Phi Mu
Tri Delt
Pi Phi

Zeta
ADPi

have not been impressed with phi mu much this year. there were legacy who chose other sororities over them. and it seems the only ones who think Zeta is anything but bottom tier is Zetas.

By: the truth
by: MSUNov 30, 2018 7:36:35 PM

Phi Mu's probation really hurt them. Good time for Pi Phi or Tri Delt to make a move. Zeta is not bottom tier. They get more frat swaps than Pi Phi or Tri Delt and have homecoming maids and are much more involved. Agree it's KD - then Chi O - then DG.

By: MSU
by: ...Nov 30, 2018 8:27:44 PM

^^ here comes the zeta

By: ...
by: HuhJan 8, 2019 9:05:54 PM

Is Phi Mu off probation this semester?

By: Huh
by: HmmJan 19, 2019 3:48:21 PM

Does anyone know for sure that Phi Mu is off probation this semester?

By: Hmm
by: LakeFeb 2, 2019 7:30:32 AM

Heard dg is now the only group on probation.

By: Lake
#14  by: Allyssa   

Phi Mu is just fine. No worries there. Probation never lasts forever. <3

By: Allyssa
by: MaryDec 3, 2018 8:38:40 PM

Yes, Phi Mu is still a solid #4

By: Mary
#15  by: LoveMSU   

Okay, recent alum here and this is what I've seen happen over the past few years. Of course, I think my sorority is the best, but I can honestly say that Chi O, KD and DG can all be considered the best in any given year and different people have different opinions depending on their experience with the members of those groups. These 3 chapters get most (not all, but most) of the top girls from Mississippi.

Phi Mu has had some up and downs the past few years. They have a good reputation at southern schools and are still pretty desirable here after the first 3. ZTA has done a great job over the past 4-5 years improving their reputation and overall chapter here. The people that keep talking about bad rep, bottom tier, etc are just trying to make themselves look better (looking at you Pi Phi) by putting them down. They are hurt some by being the only Mississippi chapter, but many out of state girls like them, especially from Georgia, Florida and Texas. Still need to work on their GPA.

Of the rest, Tri Delt and Pi Phi have some shining moments and great girls. Maybe worry less about competing with the other chapters and do your own thing the best you can. ADPi kinda had a rough start, but they have some great members and are strong at many southern schools. I really do see them improving!

By: LoveMSU
by: MabelDec 2, 2018 8:40:24 PM

Yep! All the chapters have their pros and cons. I have friends in all of them. But this is how I see it too.

By: Mabel
by: sororityDec 2, 2018 11:27:17 PM

"Chi O, KD and DG can all be considered the best in any given year" is old news and no longer true. Read the other posts. One sorority has clearly fallen behind and is barely #3 and one sorority has clearly separated itself from the others. This may have been how it was when you were here, but it's not been correct for at least the last 3 to 4 years.

By: sorority
#16  by: Jane   

My mother went to state in the 80’s and I am here now. Basically it’s the same sororities vying for top spots now as it was then. Chi o was smart then and now. KD was newish then but had pretty and diverse girls and same now. . Phi Mu was the beautiful girls then and same now. DG was eclectic but strong then and same now. Tri Delta was a eclectic group with fun girls then and now. Zeta had great girls then and, even though they struggled recently, they have a stronger group now. Pi phi is new but doing great! ADPi was alright then, recolonized and doing extremely well after this year’s rush. Please stop saying whose history is what. Those of us with moms that informed us well know the truth.

By: Jane
by: HmmmmMDec 4, 2018 7:20:50 PM

Some people (and you know who you are) need to stop living in the past.

By: HmmmmM
#17  by: js   

sorry but phi my had a TERRIBLE rush this year! Picked up a lot of girls you wouldn’t usually expect from Phi Mu :/

By: js
by: @jsDec 4, 2018 6:32:52 PM

Who is phi my? Whoops! Easy to make a fool of yourself when you can’t even spell to begin with! Good thing you’re not in a top 4 sorority! Grades matter to them!!!

By: @js
by: LolDec 4, 2018 7:51:38 PM

Phi Mu, I would not be bragging about your grades! And Op was right in saying y’all had a terrible pledge class.

By: Lol
by: Hillary Dec 4, 2018 8:26:30 PM

Awe way to assume I’m a Phi Mu!! Im not but I would be honored to be. I’m happy I’m not associated with such negative people as yourself. Phi Mu had a wonderful pledge class. You need to just hope you and your group (you know who you are) don’t get caught doing the things you say others do. You will be on probation!! It’s coming!

By: Hillary
by: BillDec 4, 2018 8:28:09 PM

Yep! People watching all the time! Can’t wait to turn some of you in!!

By: Bill
#18  by: Ross   

It seems to me that DG self ranks themselves into top spots every year. It’s pretty amusing!

By: Ross
#19  by: AF   

Your post didn’t enlighten me at all.

By: AF
by: HeyDec 19, 2018 9:18:30 AM

Huh?

By: Hey
#20  by: Nicki   

Hey Zeta, you still suck!!!

By: Nicki
by: FOFFFeb 1, 2019 8:33:03 PM

I hear your mom is known for sucking too!

By: FOFF
by: BevFeb 1, 2019 8:52:20 PM

Guess what she was a zeta too

By: Bev
by: linaFeb 2, 2019 9:26:38 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By: lina
by: 2020Mar 12, 2019 7:48:03 PM

Please stop. State's pages are the worst. Top sororitys are constantly bashed. Things like this are posted. It's horrible. I

By: 2020

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.