facebook

kappa blew it

by: Sadly

Just when Kappa was getting over the whole "Kappa Kappa Gramma" thing, with a house full of women who were not too attractive and who took things much too seriously, this happens. They were making great strides in working on their stodgy image but then their freshmen (NOT a great pledge class, I might add) decided to go on an anti-Delta rant. Can't quite figure out why they would take on Delta -- a top house that last year at this time had better grades than Kappa and much more attractive and well-rounded girls. But, hey, this Kappa pledge class is full of insecure wannabes who are trying desperately to be something they're not. So Kappa goes back to struggling and Delta continues to keep the respect of Greek Town. It's just laughable to me, also, that Kappa keeps insisted that everyone hates Delta. Here's a news flash Kappa: you certainly aren't helping your cause and many of us are beginning to hate YOU. We expected better.

Posted By: Sadly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oh my god   

DELTA GO AWAYYYYYY. Not just Kappa hates you..... EVERYONE DOES. I am NOT a Kappa and I literally agree with everything being said about you. Please stop making these posts about them. you are absolutely embarrassing yourselves and have NOBODY'S respect. Its laughable to even think that you think you have respect. you have NOTHING.

By: oh my god
#2  by: seriously ^   

Youre being just as bad Delta if not worse. get over yourselves. Delta you have nobody's respect.

By: seriously ^
#3  by: delta.   

Delta your nickname is "Tri a Delta" and I still hear that being said consistently in the frats... and you say you have RESPECT?! Oh Lord you guys are dumber than I even thought.

By: delta.
#4  by: The reality is..   

I can assure you that, as a member of another top tier house, I have a lot more respect for Delta at this point than Kappa. And the original poster was correct: this year's Kappa pledge class is more than a little rough around the edges. As ofr the old Try a Delta thing, I also can assure you that dating a delta is something many frat guys aspire to. With good reason on all kinds of levels. Better than dating a Kappa, the ultimate "double bagger" house. You know, a bag for her because she is so unattractive and another for the guy, in case her bag falls off.

By: The reality is..
by: ohhhDec 22, 2013 2:09:08 PM

Oh nice "The reality is..." You sound like a real sweetheart. I hope to God you arent in my house. Bit.ch.

By: ohhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.