facebook

lets figure out the top tier

by: bad

so.... we seem to be having some conflict over top tier. although i usually could care less about tiers, or this website, im taking a study break and im gonna try something new here. based on how we rank people on here were gonna figure out who is top. THESE ARE NOT RANKED IN ORDER. Just the top 5's in no order. Example: A phi is obviously not the best looking house but they are in the top 5 best looking houses. exact orders only seem to make people mad and disagree with each other. I just threw it together out of order. Make sense? so dont get your panties in a bunch because you think its wrong.

Top 5 in looks:
A Phi
G Phi
Delta
Kappa
Pi Phi

Top 5 in Social Life:
G Phi
DG
Delta
Pi Phi
Chi O

Top 5 in Popularity:
Chi O
Pi Phi
Delta
G Phi
Kappa

Top 5 in Involvement:
Kappa
Theta
Chi O
ADPi
KD?

Top 5 in Sisterhood:
Kappa
Pi Phi
Chi O
Theta?
A Phi

Top 5 in Grades (generally):
Theta
Chi O
ADPi
Pi Phi
Kappa

Okie so as we can see, the houses listed the most are proooobably our top tier. These houses include Chi O, Pi Phi, Kappa (These houses are in all categories but one), then probably ADPi and Theta or Delta. Youre call. But anyway, just an idea. take it as you will.

Posted By: bad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Some Of the category   

Some of this is just YOUR opinion. Like no one really considers Kappa a pretty house. DG would be listed there more likely. Also popularity is so subjective and really just depends on who you talk to. So nice try, but this is mainly just opinions!

By: Some Of the category
by: god noDec 10, 2013 8:24:32 PM

dg was pretty maybe 5 years ago. they get heavy party girls who got cut from the top tier. basically they take the leftover somewhat cute girls along with zeta. their last two pledge classes suck. so nice try.

By: god no
by: rightDec 10, 2013 8:31:26 PM

i did imply at the bottom this was an opinion. i said "your call." i realize these are opinions, but generally speaking, this is what people might think. for example, i personally wouldnt put g phi in the popular top 5, but i know they recruit well so i put them in there. also, kappa has some very pretty girls. i know a lot of people would agree they are top 5 so i put them there!

By: right
#2  by: sisterhood   

sisterhood is extremely subjective but from what I know through friends and their experiences the top sisterhoods should be: Phi mu, KD, and AXO. You've actually done just the opposite; it's common knowledge that Pi Phi has an atrocious sisterhood, as well as APhi (that house is split between members and too diverse). These of course are still all hearsay, but it apparently holds more truth than to what you have written!

By: sisterhood
by: Really?Dec 10, 2013 10:13:23 PM

"Common knowledge" that PiPhi has an atrocious sisterhood? That couldn't be further from the truth. If you are going to make up reasons to hate PiPhi, try not to be laughable. I am a PiPhi and our pledge class was really close. Then when we moved into the house it got even better. I don't know what I would do, or who I would be, without my sisters. And I resent some ignorant girl on a gossip site spreading half truths when she clearly doesn't know what she's talking about. Shame on you.

By: Really?
by: piphiDec 10, 2013 10:19:02 PM

considering I had two friends in my dorm freshman year DROP pi phi for sisterhood issues, and then proceeded to tell everyone how awful things were run there, yeah I would say pi phi is just feeding you lies. shame on you for pretending to be a pi phi.

By: piphi
by: HuhDec 10, 2013 10:52:25 PM

Wondering why people feel the need to lie on this website. PiPhi's alleged sisterhood issues happened 6 pledge classes ago. No one dropped because of sisterhood issues in the last five pledge classes. Does putting other people down really make some girls feel better about themselves? I don't get it.

By: Huh
#3  by: social life   

why weren't zeta/a phi mentioned in social life? a phi's pretty much known for partying and same with zeta

By: social life
by: easyDec 10, 2013 10:16:58 PM

APhi is definitely one of the more social houses here, easily. Zeta however, is not well liked by frats or other sororities so if they're "social" it must only be with themselves. Many frats won't even go near them. The same story goes for DG - only DG is a bit more popular with frats so I would keep them in top 5. but replace Pi Phi with Aphi there.

By: easy
#4  by: a phi   

are you kidding me? a phi's girls adore each other. theyre the house thats known for having girls act like biological sisters! sure, they fight sometimes, like real sisters would, but they usually get over it. there are a few that make things bad but there are a few of those in every house. otherwise, this list seems pretty legit, aside from i think axo, phi mu or kd should replace pi phi for sisterhood and i agree a phi should replace pi phi for social life. then it looks good.

By: a phi
by: news to meDec 10, 2013 11:22:04 PM

since when is this true? all I've ever heard is the major split of girls in the house. maybe half of them get along, but then there is the other half that doesn't even seem to belong in the same sorority. I have a good friend who just graduated that was an APhi and when she lived in the house (she was on exec) her roommate was a total bimbo. they were complete opposites and did not get along. She also described a lot of the house being this way.

By: news to me
#5  by: original poster   

OK let me clarify: the sisterhood thing is strictly opinion. I based that off of what I see and hear. I could be dead wrong. in fact I think the only truly "bad" sisterhoods would be zeta and DG, maybe sigma. Everyone else is fairly good.

By: original poster
#6  by: here ya go   

retention rate= likely best sisterhoods. original poster, you were not too far off.

Kappa: 280
Theta: 276
ChiO: 272
PiPhi: 271
KD: 266

By: here ya go
by: noDec 10, 2013 11:36:28 PM

The poster was incorrect, this is not the correct order just fyi. view the webpage to see for yourself. I think 2 houses were listed before KD was.

By: no
by: got itDec 10, 2013 11:39:44 PM

Ok the top 4 are correct. then AXO/KD/DG are all within 1 member of each other for 5th (in that order). I think just seeing that DG could easily be top 5 in numbers just proves this post about sisterhood incorrect. If everyone seems to think that DG has a subpar sisterhood, then they also shouldn't be near the top in numbers for retention. I agree sisterhood is too subjective to rank.

By: got it
by: PointDec 10, 2013 11:47:49 PM

And just to prove another point that poor retention doesn't necessarily mean the house has sisterhood issues: take phi mu for example. A house known for a great sisterhood but they have the smallest house total across the board. Point is, you can't judge a sisterhood based on how many members they have.

By: Point
#7  by: MUFan   

Although I'm in what some would consider a "bottom tier" sorority, I love my house & my sisters! I have to admit though that this original post is pretty darn accurate. The only change I would make is removIng Kappa from "Tops in Looks" They are nice, smart girls but I don't know many people, male or female, who consider them one of the "pretty" houses. Really that distinction probably just includes Delta, GPhi & maybe Alpha Phi now that DG has had several rough pledge classes in a row.

By: MUFan
#8  by: social life   

I honestly started laughing out loud when I read that you ranked houses based off of social life. I'm in one of the houses that you put on that list but most of my friends are in houses that weren't. EVERY chapter has the same amount of socials and EVERY chapter has girls that go out 6/7 nights a week and girls that don't drink and like to stay in a lot so I find it highly amusing that you feel that you can rank the social aspect of an entire chapter of 300+ girls.

By: social life
by: laughableDec 11, 2013 1:13:33 PM

yeah every house has em, but some houses have more. so shut up you dumbsh.ir. social life is an easy ranked thing. either people see your girls out having a good time a lot or they dont. this is a correct list

By: laughable
#9  by: jjjjjjj   

confused as to how you know everyone's level of sisterhood? phi mu and tri sig have been through a ton of negativity from the whole greek community and i'd say that has brought their sisterhood closer than ever. Also dg has been in a ton of trouble lately and they have really had to stick together to rebuild their house through rush this year.....but thanks for YOUR opinion on sisterhood

By: jjjjjjj
#10  by: accurate   

this is 90% accurate. so good job.

By: accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.