facebook

there once was a girl...

by: Too Sad

There once was a high school senior who thought about joining a sorority. She talked to her friends about it and she talked to older girls she knew at Mizzou to learn about what Greek life was all about. She decided she would go through rush. That summer she spent a lot of time shopping so that she would have just the right outfits and, of course, shoes. The August day finally arrived and she moved into the dorm. She started making new friends and found the other girls were so pretty and so smart: pre-med majors and accounting majors and journalism majors who had been editor of their high school newspapers. And they had such good grades in high school. She knew this wouldn't be easy. The first two days she was surrounded by outstanding girls who seemed to have it all together. Doubts started creeping in, especially when the houses she wanted to go back to seemed to not want her. So she decided on another strategy and started talking up some of the other houses, like Sigma and Phi Mu and Zeta. Zeta was the best of them and on the last day of rush it was her top choice. So she suicided Zeta, hoping for the best. Alas, she wound up with no house at all. And as all of the girls gathered at the Columns and reveled in their success, she decided she would make it her life's work to ruin Zeta, just as Zeta had ruined her dreams of sorority life. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the Zeta Basher was born.

Posted By: Too Sad
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: TruDat   

She's a pathetic excuse for a human being. And, mark my words, next the Zeta Basher will insist there are legions of people on this site who agree with her and also have been bashing Zeta. We're wise to you, Sweetie. It's you and you alone. Give it a rest and get a life.

By: TruDat
by: ughDec 6, 2013 11:23:27 PM

pathetic. you're just as bad.

By: ugh
by: ErrorDec 7, 2013 12:17:46 AM

No this girl is way worse. We know she's a zeta and it gives her house a terrible name. As for the people bashing zeta, we have no idea how many there are or what houses they're from. So she can continue saying bad thing about the "zeta bashers," it's not hurting anyone besides herself and her houses reputation.

By: Error
#12  by: So now   

The Zeta Basher has a new trick up her sleeve, folks. Instead of going out last night, she spent the whole night on the site trying to convince us all that it is only Zeta who objects to her ramblings and rants. She's becoming unhinged, folks. That means she probably will be too obsessed with this site and will forget to study for exams. And then she will flunk out and be gone from Mizzou for good. She's a loser anyway, but soon she will be a loser flunkout.

By: So now
by: plzDec 7, 2013 10:23:15 AM

I'm genuinely embarrassed for your existence as a human being now. Your obsession with a character you made up yourself is unhealthy. There is no zeta basher. And you went as far as to have her expose herself on your page and pretend she'd been caught to give your lies credibility. This whole feigning concern for a person YOU MADE UP is getting out of hand. For the love of God and all that is good and holy in the world just let it die.

By: plz
#13  by: ???   

The Zeta Basher? She's not in any house. After suiciding Zeta, who, with good reason didn't want her, she's a bitter, envious, catty, nasty GDI. And to think the Greek community has let this nutcase dominate this site. Unbelievable.

By: ???
#14  by: Wow   

This is honestly pathetic. You actually think this is one girl? No one and I repeat NO ONE has time to be on this website 24/7. You burned bridges with a lot of houses Zeta. You don’t just have one “Zeta basher” you have a mob of angry people from every house that you’ve hurt.

By: Wow
by: NahDec 7, 2013 7:58:09 PM

No, CLEARLY Zeta is being bullied because they are just /such/ a great house and so many people fight to be Zetas and any girl who doesn't get into this WONDERFUL TOP TIER HOUSE is bitter and angry about it. Personally I'm a Pi Phi but it's only because I preffed Zeta first and they didn't want me :(

By: Nah
by: MalDec 7, 2013 10:12:54 PM

Bahahahaha! Omg zeta when will you learn? Pi phi wouldn't even give you the time of day! Please stop pretending to be in other houses to make yourselves look like you're not losers. Actually, it makes you girls look even more pathetic and dumb than you really are. I take back my comment, please keep up your stupidity. I'm enjoying the laughs!

By: Mal
by: .Dec 8, 2013 8:43:14 AM

I think "Nah" was being sarcastic haha

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.