facebook

there once was a girl...

by: Too Sad

There once was a high school senior who thought about joining a sorority. She talked to her friends about it and she talked to older girls she knew at Mizzou to learn about what Greek life was all about. She decided she would go through rush. That summer she spent a lot of time shopping so that she would have just the right outfits and, of course, shoes. The August day finally arrived and she moved into the dorm. She started making new friends and found the other girls were so pretty and so smart: pre-med majors and accounting majors and journalism majors who had been editor of their high school newspapers. And they had such good grades in high school. She knew this wouldn't be easy. The first two days she was surrounded by outstanding girls who seemed to have it all together. Doubts started creeping in, especially when the houses she wanted to go back to seemed to not want her. So she decided on another strategy and started talking up some of the other houses, like Sigma and Phi Mu and Zeta. Zeta was the best of them and on the last day of rush it was her top choice. So she suicided Zeta, hoping for the best. Alas, she wound up with no house at all. And as all of the girls gathered at the Columns and reveled in their success, she decided she would make it her life's work to ruin Zeta, just as Zeta had ruined her dreams of sorority life. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the Zeta Basher was born.

Posted By: Too Sad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Nah   

Nice fairytale

By: Nah
#2  by: TooTrue   

This explains a lot. But Zeta was right not to choose her. She's NUTS!

By: TooTrue
#3  by: Haha   

I'm surprised the girl didn't get an immediate bid to zeta, don't they seek out the crazy ones?? Oh wait, they did. That's why they have bashed and framed everyone all year and people came together to tell zeta to give it a rest. Thanks for bringing unity to all the other sororities on campus! You actually did something right for once :)

By: Haha
by: NailDec 2, 2013 3:02:02 PM

Nailed it!

By: Nail
#4  by: ------   

I was thinking the same thing. Clearly whoever has this vendetta against Zeta had to have been dropped or SOMETHING.

By: ------
#5  by: Hahaha   

I just think it's sad when someone goes through rush and doesn't get into any house. I guess it was her fault for suiciding, but what is even sadder is that she doesn't acknowledge that SHE'S the problem and has blamed all of her failures in life on Zeta. Especially since it is clear Zeta isn't the only house who rejected her.

By: Hahaha
#6  by: What really happened   

There once was a PNM with her head in the clouds and a ego the size of the solar system. She burned all her bridges with middle and lower tier houses on the first two days of rush because she thought she was top tier material and much to her dismay she was only asked back to Zeta and a few houses that had to ask her back for numbers sake. Bitterly she finished recruitment and pledged Zeta because she had not learned her lesson about being kind and open minded! She stewed and grew angry that she was now a new member of a house that wasn't her first choice and decided to try and ruin the reputation of any houses that posed a threat to hers in order to try and feel better about where she was. And thus was born the BITTER ZETA B(I(T(C(H. Rumor has it she takes on several personas and spends her life on Greek Rank trying to build the reputation of her house instead of trying to build memories with her sisters.

By: What really happened
by: HahaDec 2, 2013 10:13:42 PM

Omg this is great. There's a point where I feel bad for agreeing with this but we all know it's true. All the zetas I know are Jealous catty girls

By: Haha
#7  by: SoSad   

Have you noticed that the Crazy Zeta Basher brings every argument around to her distorted point of view? It must be lonely to have no friends, to spend all of your time on this website, to watch the clock to make sure you aren't posting too close together, to have no boyfriend or to have no other interests. I pray she gets over this because when it comes to jealous, catty girls, she could write the book. I fear that she is the kind of girl who is close to going over the edge and is on the verge of self-destructing. She needs help.

By: SoSad
by: ohmygodDec 2, 2013 11:03:17 PM

i can;t believe you're a real person right now. your obsession with this alleged zeta basher is more pathetic than the girl running around bashing zeta. you realize you're fueling the fire right? like you're only egging her on by giving her attention. you're pathetic too. just stop and let it dieeeeee

By: ohmygod
by: StopDec 3, 2013 6:39:34 AM

Zetas are idiots. They're only making things worse. Probably why no one likes them

By: Stop
#8  by: Idiots   

You girls are idiots. THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY. This is a "fairy tale" made up by a Zeta to excuse whichever ZetaS were bashing other houses. She was trying to make everyone feel sorry for "her". Please, ZetaS bashed other houses (KD, AXO, SK and Phi Mu) right after HC because they thought they could "jump" them ON A WEBSITE. When that blew up in their faces, some one concocted this drivel. This "story" isn't true, it's at best conjecture and at worst made up to elicit sympathy. Honestly, I think the person who wrote this is the same person who wrote all those nasty, mean horrible comments about KD and Phi Mu. Sweetie, I don't buy your crocodile tears. I can't believe so many of you fell for it.

By: Idiots
by: RealDec 3, 2013 3:22:07 PM

Well duh this isn't true. Just a delusional zeta trying to make herself feel better about her house getting bashed.

By: Real
#9  by: more than 1   

Theres more than one person on here "bashing" Zeta. Seriously, everyone who figured out it was Zeta behind all the hate for Phi Mu, KD, AXO really let Zeta have it on here. I agree with the others on here. I think this person is making it up to get us to feel bad for a loner Zeta basher.

By: more than 1
by: RealDec 3, 2013 3:23:45 PM

Double duh. They didn't just piss off the houses they bashed, but a lot of other mid and top tier houses that have friends in the houses that were bashed. This problem is sorority wide, not just one girl or just one house

By: Real
#10  by: IThink   

Bump

By: IThink

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.