facebook

babes

by: Yo

Looks only.

Delta. G phi. Pi phi. Kappa. A phi. Zeta. DG. Theta. Chi O. ADPi. AXO. SK. Phi Mu. Tri sig. KD

Posted By: Yo
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: FB   

I actually looked at SK's facebook page well because I was bored and wanted to see for myself. And I have to agree, SK = not. cute. at. all! What happened? They had some cute girls last year. Did alot of them drop? I haven't seen any really pretty ones out or around campus either. Not that everything is based on looks, but having attractive girls definitely helps. KD may have gotten lucky and SK might have taken over the worst-looking-house award. Sucks

By: FB
by: Haha!Nov 10, 2013 2:56:41 AM

Thanks for chiming in KD! Seriously, how much more obvious could you be? You have THE worst looking girls, and you have for your entire history on this campus. Sorry the bottom tier houses are showing you up this year.

By: Haha!
by: Really?Nov 11, 2013 7:29:41 PM

I went in SK’s house recently and they’ve got some really pretty girls! Their new member class is a little awkward, but most of their older members are really cute.

By: Really?
#12  by: ha ha   

If someone is interested in a sorority just because of the looks of the girls, please recognize that anyone can look good with hair and makeup done. But just hanging out with your sisters is not a time that most girls are going to get fixed up for. I'm afraid you'll be sorely disappointed in what girls look like natural.

By: ha ha
#13  by: uuuu   

original poster is spot on

By: uuuu
#14  by: pretty vs hot   

no order.
Hot houses: gphi, delta, DG (well, some of them still are).
pretty: pi phi, kappa, aphi.
decent looking: adpi, theta, axo, chi o, zeta.
plain janes: KD, SK, Phi mu, sigma.

By: pretty vs hot
#15  by: greek love   

This website is horrible. Its just a bunch of insecure girls who want reassurance that they are pretty by saying mean things about other chapters and hoping someone will agree to make themselves feel better. I am confident in who i am and the chapter i have that i wouldn't bash another house. We all love our chapters or else we wouldnt have stayed in them. You also most likely went through recruitment and really liked another house so just because you are not in that house (by choice or not) dont ripe on that house now. Realistically you could put a "bottom tier" girl in a "top tire" girls letters and vise versa and you wouldnt know the difference. At the end of the day as long as you love your sisters and what your chapter stands for thats all that matters. Not the opinion of frat guys or random people or girls in another chapter.

By: greek love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.