facebook

babes

by: Yo

Looks only.

Delta. G phi. Pi phi. Kappa. A phi. Zeta. DG. Theta. Chi O. ADPi. AXO. SK. Phi Mu. Tri sig. KD

Posted By: Yo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: meh   

gphi, delta, aphi, pi phi are top 4 (these are in order). followed by hit or miss looks (no order) in kappa, dg, theta, adpi, axo, zeta. the rest of the houses are mostly miss (no order): phi mu, sigma, kd, sk

By: meh
by: noNov 4, 2013 12:43:54 AM

alpha phi is pretty hit or miss. I would put kappa in pretty much attractive throughout the entire house. possibly dg.

By: no
#2  by: looks   

Delta, Pi phi, Kappa, Gphi, Chi o, Aphi, DG, Adpi, Zeta, Theta, Axo, SK, KD, Phi mu, Tri sig.

By: looks
by: no way!Nov 3, 2013 2:25:07 PM

chi O is not that high! probably tied with theta and axo for looks.
Sigma should be higher too. They got a cute PC this year.
SK and KD got the worst PCs so they should be in bottom 2 in looks.

By: no way!
by: haha what?Nov 3, 2013 5:40:17 PM

One average PC for SK and KD doesn’t put them below Phi Mu. Phi Mu has a HUGE number of unattractive girls

By: haha what?
#3  by: Haha   

Really who would put kappa top 3 in looks! (Except kappa ) c'mon now!

By: Haha
by: well.Nov 4, 2013 12:48:02 AM

honestly, I think theyre pretty solid. im a tri delt, but i know a lot of kappas. theres a lot of pretty girls here. original poster isnt too far off

By: well.
#4  by: Funny   

PiPhi looks only? Really? They have one of the highest gpa requirements during rush and have lead all sororities in grades. Yes, they're prettier than Kappas and Thetas, but I don't think there are many people out there who would ever consider them a house based on looks alone. And while the majority of TriDeltas are pretty, you need more than that to get into what also is one of the top houses on campus.

By: Funny
by: ?Nov 3, 2013 2:24:53 PM

This is just looks for all houses.. not saying that pi phi or tri delt only have looks. every chapter is listed.

By: ?
#5  by: yeah   

I agree but id switch a phi and kappa

By: yeah
#6  by: No Agenda just Truth   

DDD > GPhi > APhi > Pi Phi > DG > Kappa > Zeta > ChiO > AXO > Theta > ADPi > Sigma > SK > Phi Mu > KD

By: No Agenda just Truth
by: oh godNov 6, 2013 1:03:15 AM

dg is NOT better than kappa or zeta. NO way.

By: oh god
#7  by: Actual perception   

Completely based on the babies, the three hottest are tridelt, gphi, and zeta. Don't think zeta compares to tridelt, but ask around that's what you'll get

By: Actual perception
by: NoNov 5, 2013 11:59:23 AM

I don't agree with the zeta part. They didn't get an outstanding PC as they have in the past looks wise. They've been doing well in other aspects, but looks isn't one of them. I would put pi phi in top three.

By: No
by: AgreeNov 5, 2013 8:22:28 PM

I have to agree. Zeta is top 10in looks, but not top 3 , or 5 for that matter

By: Agree
#8  by: Hate it   

I'm in a top house that is ranks high on this list and I am extremely insulted by it. Considering all the amazing attributes of the women in my house, and how competitive it is to get a bid from this house, I cringe when we are categorized as a "looks only" house.

By: Hate it
#9  by: lolz   

this post is hilarious. all the middle tier houses are arguing that they're in the top three and all the lower tier houses are pathetically bashing SK (and making it personal i might add, have some class). y'all are sad little people. let me break it down for ya...

every single. i repeat, EVERY SINGLE, house has unattractive women and EVERY SINGLE house has gorgeous women. that's the way it is and the way it will always be.

that's why these posts about looks are idiotic and typically written/& responded to by unattractive girls who enjoy putting others down to make themselves feel pretty.

By: lolz
#10  by: Huh???   

Who could possibly care. If you are interested in a house just because of looks, then you get what you deserve.

By: Huh???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.