Pi Beta Phi

Posted By: ggg
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: wow   

I'm happy for Zeta......

By: wow
#12  by: Um?   

I'm very happy for Zeta. Did you see their Decs and float? REAL HORSES. And the fact that they pomped so much. Zeta deserved first in decs in my opinion, I didn't like KKG's that much. And yes, there was a clear front runner this year and it was Theta. Their decs were crazy amazing, their spinning space ship for the kids? Awesome. Their skit, not the best but still alright.

Speaking of skit, I agree. It's absolutely crazy that skit doesn't have as much weight as it should in HOCO anymore. I think if you don't place in skit you shouldn't place at all. Because then some houses (Delta) will show up drunk on stage and treat it like a joke. Regardless first place didn't surprise me and I'm very pleasantly surprised ZTA did so well, they earned that.

By: Um?
by: Yes!Oct 28, 2013 11:31:11 AM

I agree with all of this for sure!

By: Yes!
#13  by: congrats   

Zeta had a great effort and have shown that their sisterhood is getting stronger and stronger. That said, when it comes time for rush next year, no one will remember, or care, how the houses ranked in Homecoming. Just saying....

By: congrats
by: TrueOct 28, 2013 11:20:39 AM

Unfortunately, this is true. Earning first place is the only thing anyone remembers. And between theta and chi o winning more than half the time, no one really cares at all. Good for theta though, they needed the win. They've been getting hammered with hate lately for not placing top in hc and grades. Now they can gloat and shove it in everyone's faces.

By: True
by: okOct 28, 2013 12:21:09 PM

no one will remember but it's about getting more respect in the greek community. now that they've placed highly people are going to start noticing them more.. which will lead to a better recruitment. just saying.

By: ok
#14  by: well   

i think that homecoming this year sucked compared to last year

By: well
#15  by: well   

Nothing compared to last year.
The top 5 from last year got there because they really deserved it.
For example, Thetas 2nd from last year is better than their 1st this year.
People just didn't care the same amout.

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.