Kappa
Pi Phi
DG

By: Expert
#3  by: i saw the results   

Theta ADPi Pi Phi DG Kappa

By: i saw the results
#4  by: Guest   

You guys really think ADPi did that well? I personally found most of their stuff pretty subpar... I think Zeta did a better job than them.

By: Guest
#5  by: IDK   

It could be anyone that places. A whole bunch of houses went overtime on skit which will cost them points, the house decs were pretty bad for some houses like ADPI, and I heard Pi Phi got disqualified. Who knows what will happen.

By: IDK
#6  by: Again   

I have to say this again - there has never been a time when a house places too overall that they also didn't place top in talent. I don't care how well you did in other aspects, you don't place in talent, you don't place at all. Keep that in mind, folks.

By: Again
by: FolksOct 28, 2013 11:10:39 AM

Zeta didn't place in talent but got third overall. So no. You're wrong.

By: Folks
#7  by: Sooo   

Chi O didn't place in Greek week talent and got 2nd overall last year

By: Sooo
by: again...or notOct 27, 2013 8:41:24 PM

Except again ended up being 100% wrong, as the top in talent (5. ADPi 4. Alpha Phi 3. AChi O 2. SK 1. DG) didn't match for anything but fifth for overall which was
5. ADPi
4. Chi O
3. Zeta
2. Kappa
1. Theta

By: again...or not
by: Really thoughOct 27, 2013 8:54:19 PM

What was the point breakdown that all those houses managed to place overall while none of them placed in skit? That’s crazy!

By: Really though
#8  by: Crazy   

How talent has become so worthless. They've knocked weight out of it every semester I've been here and it's starting to have a negative affect on the final standings. How a pairing can win without even placing is a travesty. How the top 4 can place without placing in it is even worse...

By: Crazy
#9  by: sooo   

who won?

By: sooo
by: kellyOct 28, 2013 12:16:29 AM

theta

By: kelly
#10  by: Boo   

I love it how the winners were announced and no one cares. I don't think anyone in the top 5 really stood out. They were the best of some sad mediocre categories this year. I was only impressed by 1 skit, and 1 house dec this year. Everything else was subpar.

By: Boo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.