facebook

Sorority Rush advice

by:    

This message is to any girls rushing this year. A lot of the reviews on Greek rank are bias and outdated. Lots of self ranks. Give every house a chance and do your own research on houses. I suggest looking through their social media profiles and the profiles of their members to get a more accurate idea.

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Be skinny, blonde, and drive something around 50K.

By: More Good Advice
by: PHA love   

Sadly this is true for a couple houses. This is another reason why you should do your own research. Appearance can be important, but nobody cares what car you drive or how much money your parents make as long as you find a way to pay your dues.

By: PHA love
#2by:    

Look through social media profiles? Those are extremely curated. You won't get a true picture if that's where you do your research. I would start with the stats that are posted by the office of Greek Life. The most important thing you need to know is a house's GPA and where it ranks. That tells you what kind of house it is, the quality of its members and their priorities. Also very telling is the new members' GPA. That tells you the type of woman they invite to join.

By: Really?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Correct   

I agree that the place to start is with GreekLife statistics. As for social media, I find it more than a bit hypocritical that PNMs are encouraged to clean up their Instagram et. al and get rid of the red cups and the red eyes, but that so many loser sororities post those kinds of pics with underage members.

By: Correct
#3by:    

Lol the reviews on this site are so inaccurate. Make ur decision once you meet all the houses in person

By: Qaifkpf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.