facebook

ridiculous amount of ranks

by: ranks

Let's just take a peek at this, shall we?
1. AXO -finally first in something! coming in with 606 ranks!
2. SSS - 571
3. KD - 538

honestly, however how absurd that seems, all 3 of these houses were consistently bashed multiple times a day by some crazy girl last year and put AXO and KD against Sigma most of last semester. So yes, they have the most ranks, but they are definitely not "the crazy self rankers" as people make them out to be. I mean, none of these houses are in the top 5 of the rank order, which just tells me they have mostly low ranks.

4. GPhi - they are ranked too high, and now I see why. this house self ranked it's way to the top 5.
5. Zeta - another house that was sucked into getting hated on last year with AXO, KD, and sigma. Zeta's not really a crazy house, not anymore at least.
6. theta - here's a surprise, I didn't expect them to have so many ranks!
7. SK - holy crap. this sorority has only been here a semester and they're already a top self ranking house! Sure, they get hated on a lot too, but if you look at their page it's mostly them responding with a self rank to every low rank they get. Obsessed much?
8. DG - they were crazy on here a while ago. not so much anymore. at least they own up to their self ranks and don't care what people think. they don't try and hide their flaws.
9. Pi phi - probably because of the pot scandal last year. they're ranked too low right now anyways. haters.
10. tri delta - again, not ranked in the top 3. haters.

Posted By: ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: so   

so the worst self rankers are gphi, theta, and SK because they have a high number of ranks and they're listed high on the list (except SK, they just respond constantly on here). it looks like everyone else has a high number due to being low ranked.

By: so
#2  by: ahem   

I think we all know what the top houses are and what the not-so-great houses are and it has absolutely nothing to do with how they are ranked on this site. But everything to do with how well they do at recruitment.

By: ahem
by: agreedOct 14, 2013 6:51:57 PM

couldn't have said it better.

Great houses: adpi, theta, ddd, kappa, pi phi, chi o

Good houses: aphi, gphi, axo, kd

needs improvement: Dg, zeta, phi mu, sigma, SK

no one cares how many ranks your house has as long as you're not trying to convince people that your house is something it's not.

By: agreed
#3  by: hardly matters   

The fact that the rankings are so extreme tells you someone is either self-ranking (all 5's) or revenge-ranking (all 1's). It would be interesting to see what the rankings are if you discard all of those extremes. Actually, it wouldn't. Because the person who said that all that matters is how a house does during rush is correct.

By: hardly matters
#4  by: uh   

you realize everytime you downgrade a house for "self ranking" their number goes up...right?

By: uh
by: no way!Oct 15, 2013 5:53:42 PM

no way! I thought this whole time only each HIGH rank contributed to the overall number! so you mean that these houses may not be the "self rankers" everyone makes them out to be?? the HORROR!

By: no way!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.