facebook

congratulations!

by: Amee

Hey DU, congratulations! You're officially back - a chapter, not a colony. It looked like you had a lot of people celebrating with you Saturday. Good luck, be a great part of Mizzou Greek Life, keep your sheet together and stay around. Congrats again!

Posted By: Amee
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: AKL   

Congratulations!

By: AKL
#12  by: Keygirl   

Cheers from Kappa Kappa Gamma!

By: Keygirl
#13  by: IFC   

Hey guys, sorry we've yet to reach a point where all fraternities feel confident enough about themselves to celebrate with each other when individual chapters accomplish good things. I'm guessing a lot of hard work and effort went into you being installed and re-chartered as a DU chapter so you really are to be recognized for your accomplishment. Here's hoping we can all work together to make the Mizzou Greek community one of the very best! Congratulations!

By: IFC
#14  by: ΚΑΘ   

Good news! Happy for DU.

By: ΚΑΘ
#15  by: Sigma Kappa   

Better late than never! SigKaps haven't forgotten their Greekweek partners. So congrats to all the new DUs!

By: Sigma Kappa
#16  by: ΠΒΦ   

Lots of love to my friends who are DUs. So happy for all you guys.

By: ΠΒΦ
#17  by: Amazed!!   

Damn!! Seeing all this Greek goodwill is really freaking nice. Wish it was practiced more often!

By: Amazed!!
by: YesNov 4, 2019 2:24:07 AM

I agree!

By: Yes
#18  by: Theta   

It's nice to see so many congratulating you, guys, and especially other fraternity men.

By: Theta
#19  by: DeltaSig   

Sounds like you definitely have a reason to celebrate. Initiated and chartered...Nice!

By: DeltaSig
#20  by: AgRho   

Shout out to the DUs on becoming a chapter!

By: AgRho

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.