facebook

congratulations!

by: Amee

Hey DU, congratulations! You're officially back - a chapter, not a colony. It looked like you had a lot of people celebrating with you Saturday. Good luck, be a great part of Mizzou Greek Life, keep your sheet together and stay around. Congrats again!

Posted By: Amee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Eltygre   

Amee, this is nice of you. More of us need to be welcoming and supportive of fellow Greeks. All of our sororities and fraternities would be better if we were less combative and had more respect for each other. So, from me too - Welcome back, DU!

By: Eltygre
by: FijiNov 3, 2019 4:01:43 PM

Yeah, even a Fiji can forget competition for a sec and say "Congrats"!

By: Fiji
#2  by: Zougreek   

DU has had some definite advantages in re-colonizing and being chartered as a chapter. The colony had a real plus going for it in that it was able to move into a very nice house - one of the nicest and fanciest at Mizzou. Also, it wasn't kicked-off campus for all that long. And before it was kicked-off, it was a well-establish frat, popular, and top-tier. So that's been helpful in a strong come-back. And as one of DU's frat neighbors, I'll say congrats, too.

By: Zougreek
by: MetooNov 3, 2019 8:22:28 PM

I'd have to agree about the advantage DU has had as a colony with a castle to live in and the popularity and status their previous chapter had before going off campus. They've been lucky to have those advantages.And I guess they've had strong support from their alumns and their National. That helps a lot.

By: Metoo
#3  by: GPhi   

Congrats to the DUs from their Homecoming partners.

By: GPhi
#4  by: Roomies   

Chi O and DG roommates say "Yeah....good for you, DU!"

By: Roomies
#5  by: @@@   

Good for the DUs!

By: @@@
#6  by: Beta   

Good to hear you've been chartered and are back for real.

By: Beta
by: DittoNov 3, 2019 10:34:30 PM

A PiPhi says "ditto".

By: Ditto
by: zougirlNov 3, 2019 10:58:43 PM

So does another PiPhi!

By: zougirl
#7  by: phi mu   

congrats and welcome back!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

By: phi mu
#8  by: TriDelt   

Saw all of you getting your pic taken in front of your house yesterday and you looked pretty happy, but I didn't know what was going on. Now I do, so congratulations from me, too.

By: TriDelt
by: LolNov 3, 2019 11:47:32 PM

I saw them too and they actually clean-up pretty good. Not a bad sight.

By: Lol
#9  by: PhiPsi   

Guess you might know why some of us are glad for you. Congrats. Best wishes.

By: PhiPsi
#10  by: KD   

Hey across the street neighbors .... the KDs are happy for you, wish you the best and say CONGRATULATIONS on your installation as a DU chapter.

By: KD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.