facebook

which sororities have a strong sisterhood?

by:    

Not necessarily looking for ranks (everyone has their own opinion), but I would like to know which houses have the strongest sisterhood.

Posted By: Hoping to be Greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is so hard to say. I can guarantee you there are girls in each chapter who have felt an overwhelming amount of love and support from their sisters and truly enjoy spending time with them. Most people can only speak from their own experience from their own chapter which is biased, and if not it’s based of what they see in their friends. My advise to you would be especially watchful during sisterhood day when you go through recruitment, that will give you more in depth view of what it’s like to be a sister in the chapter you’re looking at compared to the other days of recruitment. And you should know that a true sisterhood isn’t only about what you get, it’s also about what you put into it. No matter where you go challenge yourself to be the kind, loving, supportive sister that everyone needs. I know this isn’t what you wanted to see exactly but I just wanted to be honest. You’ll soon come to learn that this experience isn’t so black and white and it’s hard to give answers to questions like these.

By: This
#2by:    

The best sisterhoods are the ones that have girls with a lot of confidence who are secure in who they are. It's best when they are recruited because they have some real substance, not just superficial looks. All of those positive attributes help eliminate the petty jealousy and the backstabbing because you can be happy when someone else succeeds. It also helps to really get to know the people in your recruiting class. The best way to do that is for them to be around for four years. IMO, I think the best sisterhoods are, in no order, Kappa Delta, Theta, ADPi, AXO, PiPhi, ChiO. Plus these girls are proud to wear their letters.

By: I think

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Emily   

I would remove pi phi & add kappa.

By: Emily
by: Nope   

Nice try, Kappa, but from what I've heard there's a lot of backstabbing going on at your house.

By: Nope
#3by:    

You can find a strong sisterhood in any house! Keep in mind pledge classes are about 50-70 girls, just depending on the year, so it’s impossible to be best friends with everyone. Each house always has a blend of girls as well. But if you think you click with the girls you talk to during rush, that’ll be the house you’re more than likely going to find your personal strong sisterhood in!

By: xo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.